5 hours ago, dishydave said:

At the minute the rule is 81 people per 500 block of seats and they can't use the away end until the EFL change the rule where we have to give 10% of capacity to away fans.

Not many clubs  in L2 bring 600 fans,  perhaps the family stand could be used,  Possible temp toilets in the new part of  Lorne St  to cater for families?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While it is perfectly understandable that a lot of potential season ticket holders cannot commit to £300 at this stage, I think the majority of us could. we should also ask ourselves two question

With regards to season tickets I know this thread is about next season.  But......I hope people have an understanding ( not all will ) of the current situation and don't bleat about losing 4 home

I'm more than happy to "lose" the 4 games from my 2 season tickets. I will not require a discount or money back.  Vale and Carol are my "look forwards to" once all this terrible virus situation clears

1 hour ago, Fosse69 said:

Not many clubs  in L2 bring 600 fans,  perhaps the family stand could be used,  Possible temp toilets in the new part of  Lorne St  to cater for families?

Happy to be corrected, but as I understand it the Family Stand will not open next season.  Something to do with the safety certification.  There can't be many/any ST holders in there so probably the numbers using the stand don't warrant the cost involved in bringing the stand up to the required standard.  As I say, happy to be corrected.

5 minutes ago, dishydave said:

60 ticket holders last season and yes it will be closed

Thanks for confirming.  Surprised by that number.  Don't think I've seen any mention of this closure elsewhere on the forum.

Is anyone having trouble getting through to the ticket office?

Been trying to renew online with no luck as it won't accept my card details. I've rang the mobile shown on the website and left messages but nobody ever gers back to you. Beginning to think they don't want my £295

6 hours ago, gags 64 said:

Is anyone having trouble getting through to the ticket office?

Been trying to renew online with no luck as it won't accept my card details. I've rang the mobile shown on the website and left messages but nobody ever gers back to you. Beginning to think they don't want my £295

I had the same problem last week..wanted to renew season ticket so kept ringing ticket office over three days left a couple of messages but no-one got back to me.

In the end I drove up there - I was the only customer - and while standing at the counter waiting for them to take my payment I rang the 2 ticket office phone numbers.....none of the phones rang...they’ve turned the volume off!!!!! 

Didn’t kick up a fuss just politely mentioned to the elderly lady serving that I’d tried to get through by phone a few times were the lines working ok? She just shrugged and said “Yeah you won’t get through to me by phone I’m too busy”!

Good grief what a great attitude...would understand if they were genuinely busy with a queue but the younger girl was sat with her feet up on the desk plaiting her hair!!!

In the past I’ve also had to ring the club shop and ask them to take the phone round to the ticket office as they don’t answer or call you back.

Really disappointing as I’m quite chilled out & will still make the effort to get my season ticket no matter what but I’m sure others wouldn’t bother and I can understand why! 

46 minutes ago, giddyupdobbin said:

The shop is shut but the ticket office round the corner is open 😀

Ok thanks for that.

maybe they could have advertised the fact.

Edited by Conrad

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, werstayinup said:

Can yo still go to the ticket office with cash to renew season tickets or do you have to do it by phone/online,was hoping to go up during the week

Saw it on the official website, ticket office now open 9-5 weekdays, and I think 9-3 Saturday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Might be wise to buy a season ticket this season as social distancing will reduce capacity making it harder to get tickets especially away from home plus the club refunded matches last season that ticket holders couldn’t attend due to Covid.

• Like 2

That's Shrews plan. Cambridge are allowing 1000 in, so no chance of away supporters mate. Personally think it will be ST holders only. https://www.shrewsburytown.com/news/2020/august/update-regrading-the-safe-return-of-supporters/

Might be wise to buy a season ticket this season as social distancing will reduce capacity making it harder to get tickets especially away from home plus the club refunded matches last season that ticket holders couldn’t attend due to Covid.