geoff1

season tickets 20/21

57 minutes ago, windsorvale4ever said:

Is it right to Compare sales at this moment in time some fans will hold onto money just incase this lockdown goes on for months but I'm sure we will eventually sell the 4000 we always get emoji41.png

I was holding on a bit in case next season doesn’t happen.

I got mine and my lads on the payment plan in January next season will happen sometime its just when will fans be allowed back in but we've got to support the club they need and deserve our support through this

16 hours ago, Conrad said:

Next season will always happen at some point.

Ticket office rang me back after i left a message and 2 renewals done yesterday.

She said available for collection end of July , to which i replied , ' what year ' . 

20 hours ago, windsorvale4ever said:

Is it right to Compare sales at this moment in time some fans will hold onto money just incase this lockdown goes on for months but I'm sure we will eventually sell the 4000 we always get emoji41.png

im sure  we will sell more than 4000. of course its right to compare there were a lot more problems last season after the one who shall not be named had just left.keep the faith!

• Like 2

The bottom line is we have to save the club. Even if no games are played until 2021 and this season is cancelled I don't mind from a monetary perspective. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I was fortunate enough to have a bit of a bonus in this month's pay packet so I went and bought my season ticket with it. They've ironed out the teething problems they had with the online system and it all worked fine for me.

With regards to season tickets I know this thread is about next season. 

But......I hope people have an understanding ( not all will ) of the current situation and don't bleat about losing 4 home games and wanting a refund.

If only 25% of people wanted this it would cost the club maybe 80 grand ?

Bound to be some .

• Like 4

The bottom line is we have to save the club. Even if no games are played until 2021 and this season is cancelled I don't mind from a monetary perspective. 

Absolutely correct warren

Problems yes but people are worried about different things through this losing their jobs paying rent mortgages etc it's totally different

im sure  we will sell more than 4000. of course its right to compare there were a lot more problems last season after the one who shall not be named had just left.keep the faith!

2 hours ago, darren1810 said:

With regards to season tickets I know this thread is about next season. 

But......I hope people have an understanding ( not all will ) of the current situation and don't bleat about losing 4 home games and wanting a refund.

If only 25% of people wanted this it would cost the club maybe 80 grand ?

Bound to be some .

I'm more than happy to "lose" the 4 games from my 2 season tickets. I will not require a discount or money back.  Vale and Carol are my "look forwards to" once all this terrible virus situation clears.

• Like 4