onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

season tickets 20/21

geoff1

56 minutes ago, Gordon Lee said:

I dont want to moan about the Vale, and the new owners are fantastic, however, they are going to loose a great deal of money and support later on in the season if people cant pay on the web or phone.

Unfortunatley i cant get to the ground, and as Giddy up and Tean Vale have said you cant get through on the phone, it does not look like they are getting my £295  this season, and  they are going to lose a lot more. Im really surprised this is the clubs life blood.

57 minutes ago, Gordon Lee said:

I dont want to moan about the Vale, and the new owners are fantastic, however, they are going to loose a great deal of money and support later on in the season if people cant pay on the web or phone.

Unfortunatley i cant get to the ground, and as Giddy up and Tean Vale have said you cant get through on the phone, it does not look like they are getting my £295  this season, and  they are going to lose a lot more. Im really surprised this is the clubs life blood.

what do you expect from a computer based firm? efficiency? (but get someone to take your money up there we need it).🤦‍♀️

Advert

On 06/08/2020 at 00:36, giddyupdobbin said:

I had the same problem last week..wanted to renew season ticket so kept ringing ticket office over three days left a couple of messages but no-one got back to me.

In the end I drove up there - I was the only customer - and while standing at the counter waiting for them to take my payment I rang the 2 ticket office phone numbers.....none of the phones rang...they’ve turned the volume off!!!!! 

Didn’t kick up a fuss just politely mentioned to the elderly lady serving that I’d tried to get through by phone a few times were the lines working ok? She just shrugged and said “Yeah you won’t get through to me by phone I’m too busy”!

Good grief what a great attitude...would understand if they were genuinely busy with a queue but the younger girl was sat with her feet up on the desk plaiting her hair!!!

In the past I’ve also had to ring the club shop and ask them to take the phone round to the ticket office as they don’t answer or call you back.

Really disappointing as I’m quite chilled out & will still make the effort to get my season ticket no matter what but I’m sure others wouldn’t bother and I can understand why! 

I believe the ticket office number has been changed. Many people are still not aware and still ring the old number, hence no one answers. It would be appropriate if this was clarified and proper notice given.

12 hours ago, Gordon Lee said:

I phoned up today and had 2 ten game tickets. No trouble at all, very efficient. 

1 hour ago, werstayinup said:

I think at the weekend it was around the 2.5k mark

Yes, I think I read this but not sure if it was including any sales over the weekend, during the away shirt sales, where there appeared to be plenty of fans at the ticket office counter while I was at the ground.

I wonder where we are now. Any updates?

One last weekend to buy those cut price tickets, folks.

If it was circa 2.5k last weekend then hopefully we're creeping up to the 3.0k mark with a busy three days to come. 

I wonder if a small number of folk might not be able to afford one in the current climate and/or are a bit anxious about returning to their seats. 

But it's been a marvellous effort so far. 

6 minutes ago, TheSage said:

I wonder where we are now. Any updates?

One last weekend to buy those cut price tickets, folks.

If it was circa 2.5k last weekend then hopefully we're creeping up to the 3.0k mark with a busy three days to come. 

I wonder if a small number of folk might not be able to afford one in the current climate and/or are a bit anxious about returning to their seats. 

But it's been a marvellous effort so far. 

Would imagine there will be an update after the end of the early bird.

must be close, if not just over the 3k mark which in the current climate is excellent.

what do you expect from a computer based firm? efficiency? (but get someone to take your money up there we need it).

It’s amazing how good are owners are compared to any previous guardians, the ticketing system is up there on the long list of priorities

Archived