onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

season tickets 20/21

geoff1

Advert

That's Shrews plan. Cambridge are allowing 1000 in, so no chance of away supporters mate. Personally think it will be ST holders only. https://www.shrewsburytown.com/news/2020/august/update-regrading-the-safe-return-of-supporters/

Might be wise to buy a season ticket this season as social distancing will reduce capacity making it harder to get tickets especially away from home plus the club refunded matches last season that ticket holders couldn’t attend due to Covid.

I know a lot wont like it but i do think it will be season tickets only for at least a few games and tbh reduced capacity could go on all season,just to add how pleasant the staff are at vale,the lad who served me in the ticket office was really pleasant and chatty
It will depend on how many season tickets we sell, I think if they can put say 800-1000 tickets on general sale but you have to buy them in advance then I think they will do it

I know a lot wont like it but i do think it will be season tickets only for at least a few games and tbh reduced capacity could go on all season,just to add how pleasant the staff are at vale,the lad who served me in the ticket office was really pleasant and chatty
It will depend on how many season tickets we sell, I think if they can put say 800-1000 tickets on general sale but you have to buy them in advance then I think they will do it

Vale have announced the 10 game season ticket. Details in The Sentinel. 

Ten game tickets

The club say: “Vale Football Club are pleased to confirm the return of our popular 10 match flexi ticket, and they will be on sale from Saturday 22nd August 2020.

“You will receive 10 vouchers which can be exchanged for any home league game this season (which fans are permitted to attend)“

PRICES

Lorne Street

Adults (22-61) - £190

Seniors (62+) - £150

Young Adult (18-21) - £120

All Other Areas

Adults (22-61) - £180

Seniors (62+) - £140

Young Adults (18-21) - £110

All Areas

Juniors (12-17) - £75

These vouchers cannot be used for entry into the game. They can be exchanged at the Ticket Office at any time before the required game.

Very sensible and might appeal to a lot of fans who are 50/50.

Well done Vale.

I would imagine that they will try and fit all season ticket holders in their usual stand and then offer the away end to non season ticket holders

14 hours ago, PVFC_4_EVA said:

I’m not in as strong as a financial position as some but I do want to buy a season ticket

Really wish the club would say that matches played without fans will receive a refund if required.

I think they will offer you that as they did with last seasons,you could always ask as i am sure they will tell you.

With people not knowing when fans can attend i think the 10 game one is a good one and i can see a fair few taking that up.

20 minutes ago, Vale Fan In DGardens said:

Picked up 3 ten match games today ,love the optimism around the club would have been nice walk around the pitch but it was 15.45 and pretty horrible weather so no big deal .

2500 season tickets sold good going that with the uncertainty around being able go the games UTV 

The club tweeted that the ground will be opened again when the sold out new away shirts are restocked.  As this now looks like some time off, (did I read 8 weeks?) I'd really hope that they can do this sooner, one weekend prior to the season kicking off.  Although, maybe logistics would prevent this.  Maybe we could have another when the 3rd kit arrives.  Anyone have any news on the date for this?

I dont want to moan about the Vale, and the new owners are fantastic, however, they are going to loose a great deal of money and support later on in the season if people cant pay on the web or phone.

Unfortunatley i cant get to the ground, and as Giddy up and Tean Vale have said you cant get through on the phone, it does not look like they are getting my £295  this season, and  they are going to lose a lot more. Im really surprised this is the clubs life blood.

Archived