Boslem's Brazil

Vale link up with JCB

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/relationship-last-port-vale-owner-4026751

Great to read Vale and JCB are linking up to provide meals to the local community. Carol is quoted as saying she thinks the relationship will last beyond the current crisis. 

Which got me thinking of the possible opportunities if the relationship became a fruitful one. 

I could certainly accept the ‘JCB Stadium’ as a sponsor (will always be Vale Park anyway) and the company colours match perfectly 🙂 

Could we utilise a link up to use their equipment for the future development of Vale park? If we were ever to build a new stand where the Railway is, then I imagine a lot of mine shafts will have to be filled in. 

Speaking of which, how much do you reckon it would cost for a new stand to be build? What possible sponsorships/grants/loans could be used? A new steeper stand closer to the pitch would transform Vale park- thinking something like Crewe’s main stand. 

Maybe pie in the sky, and certainly years away, but you never know.

Be interesting to hear everyone’s thoughts. UTV. 

Makes eminent sense to have business collaborations/relationships in all sectors. Good to know the club is actively involved in this type of adventure, never know where it may lead.

1 hour ago, Boslem's Brazil said:

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/relationship-last-port-vale-owner-4026751

Great to read Vale and JCB are linking up to provide meals to the local community. Carol is quoted as saying she thinks the relationship will last beyond the current crisis. 

Which got me thinking of the possible opportunities if the relationship became a fruitful one. 

I could certainly accept the ‘JCB Stadium’ as a sponsor (will always be Vale Park anyway) and the company colours match perfectly 🙂 

Could we utilise a link up to use their equipment for the future development of Vale park? If we were ever to build a new stand where the Railway is, then I imagine a lot of mine shafts will have to be filled in. 

Speaking of which, how much do you reckon it would cost for a new stand to be build? What possible sponsorships/grants/loans could be used? A new steeper stand closer to the pitch would transform Vale park- thinking something like Crewe’s main stand. 

Maybe pie in the sky, and certainly years away, but you never know.

Be interesting to hear everyone’s thoughts. UTV. 

Interesting ideas although it may be more of a community link. Seems to be more driven by his wife than Anthony Bamford. That said if it gets him interested in the club he may find he had a passion for football.

Hopefully this could go further and may be sponsorship deals in the future on the football front now we are being run by class owners who have the community and football in their interests.