onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Still A Chance - Micky

PVTony

Micky Adams on Sky Sports reckons that his team are still in with a chance of reaching the play off's.

I suppose that he has to look positive to his players, but has he really got a hope?

There are six teams in between Vale and the play off positions who may have a better chance, especially if they have acquired more quality to the squad during this transfer window.

Personally I think Micky should be more aware of avoiding a relegation spot.

Advert

Micky Adams on Sky Sports reckons that his team are still in with a chance of reaching the play off's.

I suppose that he has to look positive to his players, but has he really got a hope?

There are six teams in between Vale and the play off positions who may have a better chance, especially if they have acquired more quality to the squad during this transfer window.

Obviously he knows something we dont;):)

I agree all of this nonsence talk from Micky, Griff, Yates et al simply raises pressure on the players which they have been proven time and time again they cannot cope with and crumble.

I appreciate we need to to and aim as high as possible however lets take baby steps and stop mentioning daft words like play offs and promotion when it is abundantly clear nothing about the club is anywhere near good enough at the moment.

If David Cameron said Europe was looking at coming out of recession in the next 3 or 4 months everyone would laugh as its simply not achievable given the consideration of all factors to consider and he would be making a rod for his own back.

Lets just try and get to 50 points, the 60 and so on and manage expectation as the squad for now is nowhere near good enough in a dreadful league.

Perhaps that what Micky Adams means there's "still a chance" he's bought a lottery ticket.....there is a plan B...if Micky only wins £10

then each outfield player in the team gets a scratch card and if any win they might get a new contract.

:D:D:D

No more contracts until they are blinking earned!

The way we are going we could end up with this squad of players for ever! :ohmy:

I felt our season came to an end when we failed to beat Grimsby in the cup over two games.

Providing we dont get a points deduction I think we have enough to avoid relegation. Play-offs are totally out of the question.

Destroyed Plan A for another season.

Archived