Sign in to follow this  
Playa Amodores

National lottery games or health lottery

Firstly I’d like to say that I don’t play either, but I do know that due to the price increasing sometime ago to £2 and the amount of balls having increased in the draw that the number of ppl playing the national lottery have decreased. I don’t know how much it costs to play the health lottery. I also don’t know what percentage of the money goes to good causes.

So with these times of uncertainty do you think that ppl should stop playing national/euro lotteries and start playing the health lottery. I’d just like to hear others opinions as some will know a lot more than me which in truth wouldn’t be difficult and in doing so can educate me.

i know it’s not PVFC so I apologise

Have the betting companies closed down now ? I imagine you can bet on all sorts of things around the world but I wouldn't class gambling as an essential business.

1 hour ago, Mario said:

Have the betting companies closed down now ? I imagine you can bet on all sorts of things around the world but I wouldn't class gambling as an essential business.

Sky Bet currently offering odds on today’s Nicaragua Premier League,  U.S. horse racing and have been accepting bets on Australian Greyhounds earlier in the day. Also offering IN PLAY odds on some tennis exhibition match in Russia between two players I have never heard of. 

Plus the usual virtual flat “rubber racing” from Sandunes Park & jumps from Wellington Place. Not to mention virtual speedway and F1. 

The betting shops have had to shut the doors, but online betting would seem to be as buoyant as ever. 

I realise  that gambling is an addiction, but I cannot get my head around why anyone (addict or not) would gamble on a computer generated image. 

Crazy. 

Edited by RailwayRowdy

1 hour ago, RailwayRowdy said:

Sky Bet currently offering odds on today’s Nicaragua Premier League,  U.S. horse racing and have been accepting bets on Australian Greyhounds earlier in the day. Also offering IN PLAY odds on some tennis exhibition match in Russia between two players I have never heard of. 

Plus the usual virtual flat “rubber racing” from Sandunes Park & jumps from Wellington Place. Not to mention virtual speedway and F1. 

The betting shops have had to shut the doors, but online betting would seem to be as buoyant as ever. 

I realise  that gambling is an addiction, but I cannot get my head around why anyone (addict or not) would gamble on a computer generated image. 

Crazy. 

Does that mean Bet 365 still have an office full in Etruria , surely not thats not essential work.

Back on topic sorry, Health lottery if I get round to playing.