Sign in to follow this  
Heatwave

iFollow

Anyone else paying for iFollow monthly and has just had an instalment deducted? Diabolical liberty I call it, seeing as there's no football being played at the moment. 

H, I paid for my subscription in one payment at the beginning of the season so have paid for the whole season.  I'm waiting to see what the EFL decide to do with the season and then I'll decide how/if to approach iFollow.

In your case why not just cancel the Direct Debit or however you're paying the subscription.

2 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

H, I paid for my subscription in one payment at the beginning of the season so have paid for the whole season.  I'm waiting to see what the EFL decide to do with the season and then I'll decide how/if to approach iFollow.

In your case why not just cancel the Direct Debit or however you're paying the subscription.

Sorry Paul. I'll be quiet

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Edited by toyahw

10 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

Same here.  Paid in one go.  Waiting to see what happens with the rest of the season.  Knowing IFollow they will say not our problem and we owe you nothing.

10 hours ago, toyahw said:

Sorry Paul. I'll be quiet

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Make a noise, you make an ass of yourself when you do that.

Like you did when you threw a hissy fit when the genuine manufacturer refused to mend your knock off chinese watch. What a bell. Puddled in the head you. 

2 hours ago, Doha said:

Like you did when you threw a hissy fit when the genuine manufacturer refused to mend your knock off chinese watch. What a bell. Puddled in the head you. 

Ha, ha. Into stalking on the internet are you poopey, who else have you been stalking.

What an absolute and total sado you are.

You come across as the exact image of your avatar.

PS Many watch enthusiasts own a rep watch for various reasons (eg Daily wear round the house) as well as owning genuine brands.  And by the way, it wasn't the genuine manufacturer so get your facts right. 

Edited by Paul6754