onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Accounts

Jacko51

Advert

I am not an expert, but looks like our lovely Shanhans got shafted by the Nuneaton skip owner. As they said he was holding our club to ransom.

Thank you for saving us from oblivion Carol and Kevin. 

We're all Vale.

Smurtwaite - you are the most hated man ever at Vale. Takes some doing. Total .. Cnut.

1 hour ago, PVFC_4_EVA said:

Does this mean we are we now owing money to Synsol instead of Norman?

As would always be the case. The parent company have loaned the club to buy the ground. Not looked closely but I wonder how the Hughill money has been reflected given Norm wanted that. 
We are very lucky. I agree with Toyah’s sentiments entirely. 

Synectics has loaned the Vale £1.2m. Don't know what for.

Loss of £1.15 million in the 18/19 financial year, most of it could be a goodwill writedown

Vale Park was purchased for £1m + VAT from Alchemy Land (Norman's company) on 7th May 2019.

I've lifted this directly from Kieran Maguire, the football finance bloke, so I have no idea what it means.

They're unaudited and lack detail, though I assume this is a by-product of the Chairman during these set of accounts, and we'll get more detailed ones next year. Kevin and Carol committed to financial transparency at their first meeting.

Strangely, we're owed £396,850 in a player transfer fee, as of June 30th 2019. Assume it was that young lad that went to Huddersfield.

Club creditors dropped from £3.9m to £3.1, a bulk of that being owed to 'other creditors' (£2m), assume that's Norm.

Ground appears to have been added to the club's tangible fixed assets.

Archived