robf

Good news thread

10 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

I have stopped playing competitively but do pop on the internet and play now and again especially during the brutal winters here. It really is a fun and social game especially if your club is based in a pub or a Working Man's Club, after a few pints of Bass the more crazy the moves!!.

One of the few games where having a few doesn't help mate for me. Unlike darts, pool.  Fancy a game?  I know we do not agree. But happy enough to give it a go. 

Edited by toyahw

4 hours ago, toyahw said:

One of the few games where having a few doesn't help mate for me. Unlike darts, pool.  Fancy a game?  I know we do not agree. But happy enough to give it a go. 

Yep I agree, only had a couple when playing socially and  could walk or get a lift back home.

Tried to get the mojo back a few times but didn't work, a former boss used to play postal chess and I couldn't understand that, do other stuff these days.

5 hours ago, toyahw said:

I'm black. Make your move.

My first move would be to check the Bombay stock, squeeze some fresh oranges and check the ice supply.