onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

All matches behind closed doors likely

Doha

Advert

56 minutes ago, butt lane vale fan said:

All Horse Racing has now been suspended. 

Only thing Denise Coates is earning money off now, is betting on how many bloody bog rolls you've got lol

They said she predicted bad news coming from China so took out as much money as she could when she paid herself however many hundreds of millions it was. Don't think this is what she had feared though!

Online gambling probably doing a roaring trade at the minute with everyone stuck at home. Not sports betting though of course.

Denise gets a hard time from some on here, but she does a hell of a lot for local charities that doesn't get mentioned. 

Sorry, but that doesn't wash with me. She 'earns' her money by encouraging gullible people, amongst others, to become addicted to gambling, ruining their lives and their families. I wouldn't touch her money. She should not be granted respectability by accepting her money. She's a pariah.

Mate went to his boss at 365 today. Told him he didn't feel well, his mum and mother in law were both self isolating for 7 days and sought advice. "I've got a bad cough and in so you are staying here too" was the response. Bunch of <ovf censored>.

It'll be interesting to see how it all pans out at my place to be honest.

Policy at the moment is if you, personally, are advised by a doctor to stay at home then you can. Otherwise.......????

I can work from home but a lot of my team are saying they can't for various reasons.

It's all very weird at the mo!

1 hour ago, The French Connection said:
2 hours ago, newchapel valiant said:
Denise gets a hard time from some on here, but she does a hell of a lot for local charities that doesn't get mentioned. 

Sorry, but that doesn't wash with me. She 'earns' her money by encouraging gullible people, amongst others, to become addicted to gambling, ruining their lives and their families. I wouldn't touch her money. She should not be granted respectability by accepting her money. She's a pariah.

You could say that about breweries, cigarette companies. It is down to the individual to take responsibility for themselves. 

I take it you don't drink or smoke then. 

Back to the subject. Playing behind closed doors still brings hundreds into contact with each other in training, travel, playing the game inside the stadium and hangers about outside. I'm afraid football and other sports look like they are cancelled now into the Autumn and possibly 2021.

1 hour ago, Warren said:

Back to the subject. Playing behind closed doors still brings hundreds into contact with each other in training, travel, playing the game inside the stadium and hangers about outside. I'm afraid football and other sports look like they are cancelled now into the Autumn and possibly 2021.

I assume the worse case scenario for a reasonable life to return to football would be March 2021, They could run small regional leagues to keep players fit in the Autumn or Winter, but it would not matter if games were not played due to the absence of large numbers of players temporarily at certain clubs. Similar to the re-start of football after WW2. Hopefully it will not come to that.

Archived