Fosse69

Plymouth Tickets

Of course there will be smaller than 4000 allocations for the 3 games.Category 3 fans will still be struggling to get tickets.

Of course there will be smaller than 4000 allocations for the 3 games.Category 3 fans will still be struggling to get tickets.
Agree, reckon there will be 800/900 tickets that go to category 2. It will be a bit of a pig fest getting one, unless the game is a dead rubber. People will be queuing from 6 o'clock for cat 2 tickets.

Not complaining at all as I'm happy to wait for 2nd priority, but I just don't think the way they've done it really rewards 'fan loyalty' that much. Given there's thousands of people who bought a ticket for 23 games up front in the summer regardless of how we could have done (& some of these have likely gone to a lot of away games consistently throughout the season, like me), they're instead rewarding those people who are only now deciding to go to the last few away games, knowing that we're doing well.

I know it's unavoidable & given no proper system is in place, it's difficult to think of a way they could have done it otherwise, but just seems a bit iffy & over the top IMO. I'll definitely be in line from likely 6am trying to get a ticket though when they're on for ST holders anyway.

• Like 1

I hope to get some tickets as I have already booked my budget hotel without cancellation rights. Just have to go and sit on the beach if not, is there one at Plymouth? 

6 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

I hope to get some tickets as I have already booked my budget hotel without cancellation rights. Just have to go and sit on the beach if not, is there one at Plymouth? 

Firestone Bay is pretty close but I prefer Bantham Beach, which is a bit further away. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, CAVALIER said:

All depends on results. Win the next two and Oldham will be very busy. Don't and it won't. Let's hope it's busy.

All this means nothing if matches are going to be played behind closed doors.

44 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Just sorted my away ticket stubs for every away game this season.

Worthy of an exceptional case.