Fosse69

Plymouth Tickets

Very fair. Youll probably need to go all the remaining 4 away games now to get tickets for the play offs..

Edited by beasty77

Very fair I very rarely go so i will not expect get a ticket .

Reward for those regular away followers as it should be 

Just hope they still have a interest come this so mentioned game ,8 cup finals between there and then 

It’s tough but with them going for automatic promotion, the allocation was always going to be limited.

Our group are on the lookout for something like  10 tickets for a stag weekend, accommodation has already been booked. If the worst comes to the worst we’ll just have to hang around outside the stadium. 

Well done to for putting something into place for the last game. I will only be able to make the Oldham away game and do have a season ticket, so I won’t get first choice which I think is right.

With tickets to the other away games now being in even greater demand, what restrictions will there be about purchasing these tickets.? 

1 minute ago, Playa Amodores said:

Well done to for putting something into place for the last game. I will only be able to make the Oldham away game and do have a season ticket, so I won’t get first choice which I think is right.

With tickets to the other away games now being in even greater demand, what restrictions will there be about purchasing these tickets.? 

Not convinced mate, if we only took 600 odd to Cheltenham i don't see us taking four figures to Carlisle or Cambridge.

They are damned if they do or damned if they don't, personally i will be going to Oldham and Carlisle but can't make Cambridge. There is nothing in place for say 2 away stubs or even 1 , it is either all 3 or nothing. 

As others have said you can't please everybody

10 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Not convinced mate, if we only took 600 odd to Cheltenham i don't see us taking four figures to Carlisle or Cambridge.

They are damned if they do or damned if they don't, personally i will be going to Oldham and Carlisle but can't make Cambridge. There is nothing in place for say 2 away stubs or even 1 , it is either all 3 or nothing. 

As others have said you can't please everybody

No reason why it could not be tweaked on the basis of how many tickets for each away game are sold, better PR if the option is stated early.

6 minutes ago, PVFC_4_EVA said:

I’ve been to the last 19 away games but can’t make the 3 before the Plymouth game.

I should be entitled to free entry at Plymouth.

And free travel.

They listened and have come up with an idea.  Bound to be fans who will disagree with this as they always disagree with ideas.  

Seems to be the fairest and good luck to those who are able to travel to the away games - they deserve to be thought about first after some of the away results not quite going our way.

Well done those at Vale Park for listening to the fans.  Another display our club is being runner properly.

Sadly I generally work sadurdays due to needing a day off in the week for daddy day care and haven't managed a game all season for this readon but Plymouth if doable for me as I have got this day off already, was hoping I could get to the game as its only a couple of hours on train from Falmouth but sounds like I will miss out, or go in the home end...

Little disappointed not to get first priority, will have been every single home game & 16(?) away games by the time Plymouth comes around but won't get it as I'm away for Carlisle. Hopefully the group of people that manage all 3 will be quite small though, so should be able to get 2nd.

Imagine what they're implementing for next season will take into account all tickets bought etc, if they're going with some sort of points system.

• Like 1

I don’t think anymore than 200/300 will come into the first category but there can’t ,now,be any complaints from people who go to every away match unless they haven’t got a ST.I think there should be an announcement regarding home matches that may be all ticket.ST holders first? You have to attend at least ,say,15 home games in the previous season? Who would get first choice if we get to the playoffs? 

Just to be cantankerous, there is nothing stopping me buying a Cambridge ticket , as already said can't go but will be at the other two 

Will mean I'm paying about 40 quid for my Plymouth ticket in effect as I'll be buying a Cambridge one just to get the 3 stubs. 

10 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Just to be cantankerous, there is nothing stopping me buying a Cambridge ticket , as already said can't go but will be at the other two 

Will mean I'm paying about 40 quid for my Plymouth ticket in effect as I'll be buying a Cambridge one just to get the 3 stubs. 

Good point.In theory,4000 season ticket holders could do that.