onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Plymouth Tickets

Fosse69

Little disappointed not to get first priority, will have been every single home game & 16(?) away games by the time Plymouth comes around but won't get it as I'm away for Carlisle. Hopefully the group of people that manage all 3 will be quite small though, so should be able to get 2nd.

Imagine what they're implementing for next season will take into account all tickets bought etc, if they're going with some sort of points system.

Advert

I don’t think anymore than 200/300 will come into the first category but there can’t ,now,be any complaints from people who go to every away match unless they haven’t got a ST.I think there should be an announcement regarding home matches that may be all ticket.ST holders first? You have to attend at least ,say,15 home games in the previous season? Who would get first choice if we get to the playoffs? 

Just to be cantankerous, there is nothing stopping me buying a Cambridge ticket , as already said can't go but will be at the other two 

Will mean I'm paying about 40 quid for my Plymouth ticket in effect as I'll be buying a Cambridge one just to get the 3 stubs. 

10 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Just to be cantankerous, there is nothing stopping me buying a Cambridge ticket , as already said can't go but will be at the other two 

Will mean I'm paying about 40 quid for my Plymouth ticket in effect as I'll be buying a Cambridge one just to get the 3 stubs. 

Good point.In theory,4000 season ticket holders could do that.

Of course there will be smaller than 4000 allocations for the 3 games.Category 3 fans will still be struggling to get tickets.
Agree, reckon there will be 800/900 tickets that go to category 2. It will be a bit of a pig fest getting one, unless the game is a dead rubber. People will be queuing from 6 o'clock for cat 2 tickets.

Not complaining at all as I'm happy to wait for 2nd priority, but I just don't think the way they've done it really rewards 'fan loyalty' that much. Given there's thousands of people who bought a ticket for 23 games up front in the summer regardless of how we could have done (& some of these have likely gone to a lot of away games consistently throughout the season, like me), they're instead rewarding those people who are only now deciding to go to the last few away games, knowing that we're doing well.

I know it's unavoidable & given no proper system is in place, it's difficult to think of a way they could have done it otherwise, but just seems a bit iffy & over the top IMO. I'll definitely be in line from likely 6am trying to get a ticket though when they're on for ST holders anyway.

6 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

I hope to get some tickets as I have already booked my budget hotel without cancellation rights. Just have to go and sit on the beach if not, is there one at Plymouth? 

Firestone Bay is pretty close but I prefer Bantham Beach, which is a bit further away. 

Archived