Coronavirus

robf

1 hour ago, TheSage said:

Just for you, Phil.

The EU has done nothing for anyone during this crisis.

file:///C:/Users/Nick.000/Downloads/Covid19_factsheet_EuropeanSolidarity_EN_5May.pdf.pdf

Apart from what I posted above, the Germans have helped to bring home over 400 UK citizens in their planes. Bloody Germans.

The focke's ?

• Haha 1

Advert:

17 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

Listened to Nicola Sturgeon today, along with the Welsh they are understandably concerned what the Buffoon is going to say on Sunday. Surely with the current stats, we have no room for movement, ok business is suffering but people are dying. Where is Captain Calamity leading us.

What do you suggest?

11 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

Keep trying your distraction tactics, most people are now aware of the fiasco with PPE, we don't need Labour activists to tall us what a shambles it is.

I thought you'd be interested with your fascination with liars?

Advert:

3 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

2016 I believe. This report was done last year and as far as I know it’s the latest one.

Key at the bottom of the graph says 2015 data... it’s 5 years old 

Edited by Iron Curtain

5 hours ago, WV said:

While the odd few go out of their way to practice partisan politics and defend the indefensible the rest of the worlds press is asking the questions most of us have been for weeks. Then look at our press today. No class as usual.  

And this from today's Torygraph:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/05/06/britain-criticised-around-world-dither-delay-coronavirus-response/

Advert:

42 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

2016 I believe. This report was done last year and as far as I know it’s the latest one.

Your figures are correct, though 4 years old. But is coming 8th in a list including the likes of Malta and Iceland anything to crow about? No. We're spending less than the EU average. In a list of OECD countries we come barely half way up. My other figures are beyond dispute. We have cut health spending. Many others have increased what they've spent on health. It's partly why we are where we are. If you don't invest in health and social care you get what you reap.

21 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

Nothing to do with population density of course?

You mean like South Korea, Taiwan and Germany?

Nothing at all either to do with quality of leadership, being fully prepared, and acting fast on WHO advice.

Those factors are completely irrelevant.

Department of Health and Social care says 86,583 tests in the last 24 hours.

Yet another miss.

Almost makes the big bold text of “Target reached” and the “Never in doubt” smug celebration look a bit premature.

@Regal Beagle and @For Us All are you willing to say you are happy with this level of testing? You were both very happy when it was hit... for two days... using postal test.

Advert:

14 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Department of Health and Social care says 86,583 tests in the last 24 hours.

Yet another miss.

Almost makes the big bold text of “Target reached” and the “Never in doubt” smug celebration look a bit premature.

@Regal Beagle and @For Us All are you willing to say you are happy with this level of testing? You were both very happy when it was hit... for two days... using postal test.

They are happy with anything Johnson does.

• Thanks 1