Coronavirus

robf

It's bizarre isn't it. You really are easily able to separate low IQ, and high IQ, by people's reactions and behaviour to all of this.
I know an accountant, who is on £700 a day, a really intelligent bloke who refuses to leave his house now. Orders everything online and just sits in his house everyday. He's absolutely terrified. As I haven't had the vaccine, he actually said to me that I've "committed a criminal offence by not having the vaccine". I just encouraged him to have me arrested. I'm really worried for him. He's completely brainwashed.
He's had all the jabs and boosters and genuinely believes that is what has stopped him getting COVID (not the fact he doesn't leave the house and never comes into contact with anyone).
It's asinine. Like living in some crazy Black Mirror episode or something.
Like you say though, the evidence is extremely overwhelming that this was no where near as bad as Boris Johnson and the media have made out, so hopefully more people will wake up soon and we can return to normality.
The crazy thing about that is he'll probably make himself ill through lack of exercise and lack of exposure to other viruses. Moreso than the actual virus. Either these people have been so scared by the propaganda or they literally cannot think or make decisions for themselves, or they simply couldn't be bothered to look up the facts themselves.
Probably a bit of everything. It'll take a few years for these people to be convinced that everything is safe.
  • Like 2

Similarly, a member of my family told me that going to the pub unvaccinated could equate to murder. I also heard a very senior staff member at my work place say that unvaccinated people should be arrested for attempted murder.

I don't believe there are that many evil people walking amongst us. It has to be some form of serious mental block that would allow them to unquestioningly hold that sort of view. 

I don't blame them, they're victims in all of this sadly. I hope there is a way back out of that because it's not healthy to hold such a strong view based on so little.
It's like Derren Brown. Some people are influenced and can be susceptible to suggestion and others not. Right from the off I knew that something wasn't right. It was all too dramatic when compared with what Whitty et al were saying about the lethality of the virus. It felt wrong, forced. If this was such a dangerous virus you wouldn't get those making the laws breaking them with abandon. You wouldn't need to scare people because it would be obvious that we were in the midst of something deadly. You wouldn't need to coerce people to take a vaccine, they'd do it without question. I always felt that lockdowns were governments seen to be doing something, without a thought for the consequences and without any idea of whether they would be worth it.

The sinister overbearing nature of the Welsh and Scottish leaders has nothing to do with science. They seem to have had a buzz from the power.

People are still falling for it now. Omicron has half the lethality of flu and that's if you believe the testing to be accurate and cause of death , we should be completely free to go about our lives but yet still they hold on. I suspect that once they dug themselves into the hole of overreaction they can't dig themselves out too quickly because people will ask why?
  • Like 6

Restrictions are getting removed then and the bits of PMQs I heard it sounds like they will be removing any remaining ones quite quickly, possibly even quarantine requirements for positive cases and unvaccinated overseas travel.

A bit of distraction tactics from partygate, a bit of political jostling for position for when covid is properly over (and potential leadership battle) and obviously the whole thing about omicron being a sniffle and England basically proving that Scotland and Wales are doing absolutely nothing but wrecking people's jobs and social lives.

• Like 4

Well who would have thought it, natural immunity works.

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/prior-covid-infection-more-protective-than-vaccination-during-delta-surge-us-2022-01-19/

The COVID-1984 narrative is crumbling all around you.

Time to wake up and accept you've been lied to, and you fell for it hook, line and sinker.

This thread has gone very very quiet all of a sudden. Speaks volumes.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, valeparklife said:

Well who would have thought it, natural immunity works.

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/prior-covid-infection-more-protective-than-vaccination-during-delta-surge-us-2022-01-19/

The COVID-1984 narrative is crumbling all around you.

Time to wake up and accept you've been lied to, and you fell for it hook, line and sinker.

This thread has gone very very quiet all of a sudden. Speaks volumes.

Lucky there is natural immunity otherwise we would all be dead, not just the millions without it.

6 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

Lucky there is natural immunity otherwise we would all be dead, not just the millions without it.

You could potentially say that about any virus though? The question we ought to be asking is why has natural immunity been largely ignored with covid by the powers that be as a form of defence? 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Shropshire_Valiant said:

You could potentially say that about any virus though? The question we ought to be asking is why has natural immunity been largely ignored with covid by the powers that be as a form of defence? 

Because the NHS could not cope, because we were not prepared. Discussed ad infinitum.

1 hour ago, Shropshire_Valiant said:

Government criminals can't make money through natural immunity.

49 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

Because the NHS could not cope, because we were not prepared. Discussed ad infinitum.

Fair point(if indeed that was the case, I've heard arguments from some that it was others that it wasn't perhaps depends which hospital they worked in?) however that shouldnt be a reason to largely ignore something that could help. Why haven't antibody or t cell tests been rolled out especially to the working age population to test immunity? They've been readily available for over a year to pay for. Giving a vaccine to someone with pre-existing immunity can be dangerous in some cases and I suspect that is why there have been adverse reactions to it(however small the nos maybe). 

17 minutes ago, valeparklife said:

Indeed I suspect we already know the answer to that as you say. 

The lack of science and logic applied to covid worldwide has been criminal and it doesn't take doing a lot of research to see that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fosse69 said:

Discussed by labour supporters because they desperately want it to be true that the Conservatives neglect the NHS. We can't have a debate about the NHS until you lot get a grip and without a debate the only answer is to tip more money into the black hole.

Fair point(if indeed that was the case, I've heard arguments from some that it was others that it wasn't perhaps depends which hospital they worked in?) however that shouldnt be a reason to largely ignore something that could help. Why haven't antibody or t cell tests been rolled out especially to the working age population to test immunity? They've been readily available for over a year to pay for. Giving a vaccine to someone with pre-existing immunity can be dangerous in some cases and I suspect that is why there have been adverse reactions to it(however small the nos maybe). 
Questions to be raised with the Govt, but don't expect answers.

50 minutes ago, valeparklife said:

This post is brought to you by Pfizer.

Totally disagree valeparklife, vaccines are wonderful and the only way we will return to normal. Anti-vaxxers are liars and that includes anti-vaxxers such as those who have had the vaccine but don't like the idea of mandating them and basically anyone else that isn't 100% promoting the vaccines.

Natural immunity is basically homeopathy and you are not even science because we are science. 

Do you believe in bodily autonomy? Well you should shut up you racist bigot.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, leedsvaliant said:
1 hour ago, Fosse69 said:

At no point has the NHS been overwhelmed and there is zero evidence that it was ever likely to. Another fairy story from the narrative.

Look I get where your coming from 

If we had gone natural immunity way at the start the hospitals would of been rammed full 

Now it’s very mild is the time for natural immunity 

53 minutes ago, Packmoor_vale said:

Look I get where your coming from 

If we had gone natural immunity way at the start the hospitals would of been rammed full 

Now it’s very mild is the time for natural immunity 

It's a myth that needs to be robustly challenged in my opinion but it won't be. There's an assumption that if we did nothing then armageddon would ensue - there's no proof of this. In fact there is very little evidence that any of the interventions had any major impact. The various lockdowns were implemented after the peak - they were already on their way down. Yes, they may have speeded up the downward slope but It's the natural cycle of a virus - it goes up and down in waves. I heard a Labour MP saying he 'feels' that masks have made a difference - it's not good enough in my opinion.

Would hospitals have been overwhelmed if we had just followed the original pandemic plan? People would surely have been a little more cautious anyway. We'll never know because we trusted outrageously inaccurate modelling that has been proven to be wrong again and again (a newspaper has plotted the actual outcomes vs the predicted outcomes - it's really enlightening and I'll try and dig it out.

It's mass panic on a giant scale, egged on by people with a vested interest in a 'deadly' pandemic. Governments fearful of being blamed for deaths whereas 2020 and 2021 have not been massively unusual years for deaths when combined with an ageing population.

Edited by leedsvaliant
change

34 minutes ago, leedsvaliant said:

It's a myth that needs to be robustly challenged in my opinion but it won't be. There's an assumption that if we did nothing then armageddon would ensue - there's no proof of this. In fact there is very little evidence that any of the interventions had any major impact. The various lockdowns were implemented after the peak - they were already on their way down. Yes, they may have speeded up the downward slope but It's the natural cycle of a virus - it goes up and down in waves. I heard a Labour MP saying he 'feels' that masks have made a difference - it's not good enough in my opinion.

Would hospitals have been overwhelmed if we had just followed the original pandemic plan? People would surely have been a little more cautious anyway. We'll never know because we trusted outrageously inaccurate modelling that has been proven to be wrong again and again (a newspaper has plotted the actual outcomes vs the predicted outcomes - it's really enlightening and I'll try and dig it out.

It's mass panic on a giant scale, egged on by people with a vested interest in a 'deadly' pandemic. Governments fearful of being blamed for deaths whereas 2020 and 2021 have not been massively unusual years for deaths when combined with an ageing population.

I’m not talking about masks 

I’m all fairness there is more evidence that shows the lockdowns worked for the hospitals regarding covid beds being available 

I personally think the virus is all over

Mr farage reporting that mr sunak is righting off 4.3 billion of fraudulent covid claims 

On 17/01/2022 at 09:28, valeparklife said:

I gave up with this thread a while ago. People were so brainwashed they wouldn't even comprehend that maybe this wasn't as bad as the media/government have made you believe.

It seems the tide is turning a little, and more people are waking up. Kudos to you if you have changed your mind, or at least started to ask questions, and feel that maybe all is not what it seems.

It's been helped massively by the antics of the Government. These are the people with access to every piece of data they need, and access to every top scientist, biologist and virologist. Yet they weren't scared. They were telling you to be scared and to obey them, while all the while having party after party in their offices. Ignoring their own rules. 

"Do as I say, not as I do".

And you lapped it up.

I've said all along, if you're fit and healthy, this disease barely affects you. The data proves this with 99%+ survival rates. And this data includes terms such as "probable" and "assumed" COVID cases (as I pointed out in previous posts).

A month ago, some data was released by the ONS, with the death figures from COVID with no other underlying causes.

This is where the person that has died doesn't also have heart failure, diabetes, obesity etc.

Again, as I kept saying, dying "from" COVID is very very different to dying "with" COVID.

This data shows that over 2020, only 9,400 people died 'from' COVID, with no other reason cited as a possible cause of death. In a population of 61 million. That is less than 0.01%.

And of that 9,400; 7,851 were over 65. 

Now before the cult of corona jumps all over me, I'm not saying people over 65 should be left to die. Far from it. Every life is precious. Of course it is. Someone over 65 is worth just as much as someone under 65 but the sad fact of life is that people die. People's health deteriorates as they get older, so they are more at risk, and more vulnerable to all sorts of illnesses.

Do you really think that all of the nonsense you've had to put up with over the last two years justifies these numbers? 

Just to clarify again for the cult out there. No one is saying the lives of vulnerable people are somehow worth less. But what these statistics demonstrate is that we have had a good idea of who to protect from the start, and that terrifying healthy people was a heinous and disgraceful strategy.

How have we ended up in this mess? How are people literally terrified of this? Why have businesses and lives been destroyed? Why are people that don't feel a vaccine is necessary, having their freedom taken off them around the world? Why is there such division between people who want the vaccine and people that don't? Why has so much taxpayer money been wasted? When will this end?

SOURCE: Deaths from COVID-19 with no other underlying causes

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/deathsfromcovid19withnootherunderlyingcauses?s=09

Very strange that none of the main stream media have mentioned this?

• Like 1