Coronavirus

robf

Advert:

37 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Well yes,doesn't the word accused come with some question marks???

Just intrigued as to whether you followed this very firm line (absolutely zero opinion until the formal results of a public inquiry) for politicians from other parties.

10 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Just intrigued as to whether you followed this very firm line (absolutely zero opinion until the formal results of a public inquiry) for politicians from other parties.

Prepare for silence. 

Advert:

15 hours ago, For Us All said:

I wish you'd keep up.I've already said that I prefer to wait for the results of the inquiry and trust that justice will prevail.

You know what they say 'trust the process'.

To trust the process you have to trust the processors, that's not easy to do.

Do you think those not vaccinated will be encouraged after the way the people at the top have behaved? They should be setting an example. Time and time again they think they have the right to break the rules they set. As for the latest restrictions- work from home but you can still go to the work party, or wear a mask in a shop which you're in for a short time but you can go to a club and not wear one, they are contradictory and make no sense, whether you agree with more restrictions or not. And Boris the coward's pre recorded hot air the other night which the broadcasters should not have shown if he is not willing to answer questions on how he has failed us. The NHS will be overwhelmed due to years of underfunding, not because of omicron. And maybe they should have give them more notice about tests, as the website crashed yesterday. This crony government are an utter disgrace and think they can behave like they want.

• Like 1

Our only hope is to ignore the current government, use common sense. Contact is the only way the virus spreads, our only chance is the booster. Late as usual by slacking off the vaccination rate since the Summer until we reach panic mode. The people upto now have acted wisely, they reduce travel and contact, isolate when ill. Get the booster for yourselves.

It seems 240 people with the omicron variant have dissapeared from various hospital locations across England....... it was thought to be 241 but one was found on a trolly in the car park waiting for admission.

It appears that 10 of the initial 250 are tucked up with their hospital corners.

Advert:

Advert:

Seems to be more confusion this time around especially with the booking online ( im guessing if your not computer literate you try and get a GP - always fun ) crashing and the call for volunteers to give jabs. I got mine but took me about 30 minutes a lot of people wont hang on for that, also seems a fair wait to go get jabbed Im not booked until 5th jan god knows how many i could infect if im not careful
You can still infect people even with jabs.