Coronavirus

robf

6 minutes ago, geosname said:

Stats I have seen.

If you dispute them show me the stats you believe

Just look on the UK gov or NHS website. That will tell you the top figure is not right. Thats enough for me to dispute the rest without looking them up. Maybe the onus should be on you, as a mod, to check what you're posting is factual before posting? If not, aren't you just part of the problem?

That's talking about lateral flow tests and is completely different. Not very good at this research are you? Next....
  • Haha 1

No you should stay at home. It’s not fair to infect vulnerable people. If you have the virus stay the at home. Never heard anything so idiotic. Mandatory jail term, Christ never knew it was so bad for people to stay at home for 10 days. I’ve been working from home now for 2 years….
It is probably fine for you with a comfy little work from home job. What about a single mum? What about someone who doesn't get paid if they don't go to work? What about someone who doesn't have an outdoor area?
Did you stay at home for 10 days previously when you had a heavy cold or you were carrying the flu virus but didn't know? You know, those other viruses that kill old people? Did you heck.
It's a virus for the virtue seeking middle class.

We can't do this mandatory isolation period forever. The sooner it is rid of the better.
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, WV said:

Just look on the UK gov or NHS website. That will tell you the top figure is not right. Thats enough for me to dispute the rest without looking them up. Maybe the onus should be on you, as a mod, to check what you're posting is factual before posting? If not, aren't you just part of the problem?

I posted published stats, I didn't collate them.

If you have stats to the contrary post them.

I clicked on a Russel Brand video on youtube the other day, expecting to be immediatly outraged by yet another celebrity pushing fascist garbage on us from the safety of their million pound homes.

To my surprise he is actually brilliant. 

I urge anyone to go and look into his videos on the media, the corruption within the pharma industry (and governments) and the outright demonstrable lies we're being told on a daily basis. No conspiracies, no political bias, just interested in what is the truth, nothing more and nothing less. 

Example:

• Haha 1

I clicked on a Russel Brand video on youtube the other day, expecting to be immediatly outraged by yet another celebrity pushing fascist garbage on us from the safety of their million pound homes.

I urge anyone to go and look into his videos on the media, the corruption within the pharma industry (and governments) and the outright demonstrable lies we're being told on a daily basis. No conspiracies, no political bias, just interested in what is the truth, nothing more and nothing less. 
Example:

Vallance and Whitty have shares in AstraZeneca and that's just for starters. Why do you think they are desperate to push this vaccine even to people who don't need it?

7 minutes ago, leedsvaliant said:
10 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

Example:

Vallance and Whitty have shares in AstraZeneca and that's just for starters. Why do you think they are desperate to push this vaccine even to people who don't need it?

Yeah, it's insane.

I saw a montage yesterday of CNN and other channels in America who proudly display a "this show is bought to you by Pfizer" advert at the start of their news bulletins.

Seriously how can you trust a word they say? This is where my personal politics becomes a bit hypocritical, but surely we can find some qualified medical practitioners who will agree to be independent by not trading shares in biomed companies etc? It's really not too much to ask is it?

Another one of his videos talks about the rate at which CDC employees leave to then be employed at the big phara companies. It's an incestuous money making racket. The people who sell the drugs (that were partly funded by the public) at insanely inflated prices, are the same people who tell us the drugs are safe to use, and not only that, they then sponsor the news channels who tell us that the Politicians, who own shares in the companies, are definitely right and that this is the only way of [insert bribe here] (saving christmas, returning to normal, summer holidays, reopening pubs etc)

And just to mop up the few remaining dissenters, they fund big tech companies to "fact check" anyone who offers an opposing voice.

It's staggering how no one seems bothered by it? I'm supposedly the right winger on here and it scares the absolute <ovf censored> out of me that this is going on.

Edited by Regal Beagle

Yeah, it's insane.

I saw a montage yesterday of CNN and other channels in America who proudly display a "this show is bought to you by Pfizer" advert at the start of their news bulletins.

Seriously how can you trust a word they say? This is where my personal politics becomes a bit hypocritical, but surely we can find some qualified medical practitioners who will agree to be independent by not trading shares in biomed companies etc? It's really not too much to ask is it?

Another one of his videos talks about the rate at which CDC employees leave to then be employed at the big phara companies. It's an incestuous money making racket. The people who sell the drugs (that were partly funded by the public) at insanely inflated prices, are the same people who tell us the drugs are safe to use, and not only that, they then sponsor the news channels who tell us that the Politicians, who own shares in the companies, are definitely right and that this is the only way of [insert bribe here] (saving christmas, returning to normal, summer holidays, reopening pubs etc)
And just to mop up the few remaining dissenters, they fund big tech companies to "fact check" anyone who offers an opposing voice.

It's staggering how no one seems bothered by it? I'm supposedly the right winger on here and it scares the absolute out of me that this is going on.
The whole thing stinks of a money making racket. First it was the vast quantities of ppe, then the vaccines, the testing, the track and trace, next it will be the vaccine passports. All farmed out to private companies. They are also buying ridiculously expensive anti viral drugs whilst there are existing cheaper drugs on the market that do the same thing. The whole thing reeks and the poor plebs just keep buying into it. I'll guarantee there'll be a 4th jab followed by a 5th and 6th within a short space of each other.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Regal Beagle said:

Example:

Yes,I subscribed to his channel a few months ago after watching one his videos about "Pelosi Profits".

Highly recommended.

2 hours ago, geosname said:

Let's say it's 320,000,000 tests and 8,000,000 positives.

Work out the % and compare it with the other countries.

Screenshot_20211022-144135.png

I assume you have fact checked the other numbers too now? We agree the first one is wrong then?