Coronavirus

robf

2 hours ago, Mario said:

Think on at 2-45pm at Vale Park tomorrow emoji848.png

Bad analogy imo, at least two of the people we will remember, good friends of mine, passed away from cancer,  both diagnosed during the last 18 months, I would go further into one of them being maybe misdiagnosed or mistreated due to Covid 

Bad analogy imo, at least two of the people we will remember, good friends of mine, passed away from cancer,  both diagnosed during the last 18 months, I would go further into one of them being maybe misdiagnosed or mistreated due to Covid 
Correct. Nobody will blink an eye for those who lost their lives because of the restrictions. Covid is the only killer in town.

Good to hear that they are not recommending vaccinating 12-16 year olds. Bad news that the government is probably going to ignore that advice. So basically they're going to allow a number of children to become very ill or die from a reaction to the vaccine who have virtually zero chance of becoming ill or dying from Covid. People with their whole lives ahead of them, how can anyone defend this? All for a vaccine that doesn't stop you getting it or passing it on. Disgusting and yet people are clamouring for it! Crazy!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, leedsvaliant said:

Good to hear that they are not recommending vaccinating 12-16 year olds. Bad news that the government is probably going to ignore that advice. So basically they're going to allow a number of children to become very ill or die from a reaction to the vaccine who have virtually zero chance of becoming ill or dying from Covid. People with their whole lives ahead of them, how can anyone defend this? All for a vaccine that doesn't stop you getting it or passing it on. Disgusting and yet people are clamouring for it! Crazy!

And do it without the consent of parents 

No end to what this world has become 💔 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, tommytunstall said:

Despite your constant denials people are worried and some even panicking, with over 30k new cases per day and upwards of 120 deaths a day that is very understandable 

What am I denying? 

There is a virus, people are dying, the vaccine helps.

Im not surprised people are panicking they were told if they go outside they could die and/or kill their family when they return and they were fed misinformation to back it up. They were fed information that their friends were now their enemy, that masks would save you and reinforced the information with the police arrests and heavy fines and media coverage of "dangerous" people meeting in groups and not wearing masks.

The government panicked and the media jumped on their usual "bad news sells" bandwagon.

If 100 people a day die after having a positive test within 28 days how many people were tested within the same 28 days?

Accurate numbers may help to dispel the panic, although people will usually get scared when threatened with death.

• Like 2

The fact that the government are looking to extend Covid legislation suggests we have not seen the end of its Draconian stance, the fact that we have had weeks of pubs open,  football open, social distancing slackened etc , without any real significant increase in hospitalizations or massive increase in deaths,  appears to suggest more lockdowns when flu season is upon us 

They will not give up what they have taken away!!!!

An utter utter disgrace. 

No doubt England will soon follow.

I can't believe what I'm reading.

"Scottish Government hope the introduction of a vaccine certification system will help control the spread of Covid-19"

They do realise that vaccinated people can still catch and spread the virus?

So what is this supposed to achieve?

Vaccinated people can indeed catch the disease and spread it but it seems are less likely to end up in hospital. To prove this we need to know what percentage of the hospitalized and dead are unvaccinated, does anybody know where to access those figures?

I think unvaccinated people who have turned down the vaccine should be able to attend a football match but not be treated in hospital if they get ill.

8 minutes ago, bycars rob said:

Vaccinated people can indeed catch the disease and spread it but it seems are less likely to end up in hospital. To prove this we need to know what percentage of the hospitalized and dead are unvaccinated, does anybody know where to access those figures?

I think unvaccinated people who have turned down the vaccine should be able to attend a football match but not be treated in hospital if they get ill.

We've already been over why the "hospitalisation" and "death" statistics are hugely overstated.

The World Heath Organisations literally defines a 'COVID death' as "a death resulting from a clinically compatible illness, in a probable or confirmed COVID-19 case".

"Probable"!

https://www.who.int/classifications/icd/Guidelines_Cause_of_Death_COVID-19.pdf?ua=1

So you can die without even having a positive COVID test and your death could still be recorded as a "COVID death".

The WHO also explain how they record COVID on a death certificate: 

"COVID-19 should be recorded on the medical certificate of cause of death for ALL decedents where the disease caused, or is assumed to have caused, or contributed to death".

"Assumed"!

So no actual proof is required to have COVID on a death certificate.

Also, please have a look at what the government constitutes a "patient admitted to hospital" case - these numbers are not indicative of reality. They are grossly inflated.

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/healthcare

It's all here, hidden in plain sight.

"England data include people admitted to hospital who tested positive for COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to admission, and those who tested positive in hospital after admission"

So I could walk into a hospital with a stab wound, COVID free, then catch COVID in hospital and I would be recorded as a "patient admitted to hospital with COVID".

Similarly, I could test positive for COVID at home, recover (as do 99%+), then walk into hospital with a stab wound within 14 days of the positive test, and again, I would be recorded as a "patient admitted to hospital with COVID".

Anyone in the UK that requires medical treatment cannot be refused under the Hippocratic oath. But again, if the NHS is so swamped, why did they build those seven "emergency" hospitals, at a cost of £530m, then close them down? Something doesn't add up. More media lies.

Even looking at the dodgy numbers, Sir Patrick Vallance said that 60% of all patients hospitalised with COVID were vaccinated. He then bizarrely later said "he meant to say 40%". Surely as the Government Chief Scientific Adviser you should know your numbers! Either way, those are huge numbers and make me question how useful the vaccine actually is?

Whilst I agree that the data should be much more transparent, I fundamentally disagree that people who refuse the vaccine should not be treated. I think that's a dreadful thing to wish upon anybody based on personal medical choice. When have we ever segregated people before based on their personal medical choices? Should we also then preclude medical treatment for those who have not had a TB jab or a polio vaccine or MMR?

I just think this is a terrible precedent. The vaccine protects you and you alone, the fact that you can still get Covid and pass it on makes a vaccine passport completely useless. You could still go to a football match with Covid and spread it about the place but as long as you've had 2 jabs then that's fine. It makes no sense!It should be up to each individual to make their own decision and let's face it, these vaccines have been rushed with minimal testing using new techniques and in some cases deadly side effects, you can understand people's reticence when Covid isn't the plague and you'd have to be massively, massively unlucky to die from it.
  • Like 1

We've already been over why the "hospitalisation" and "death" statistics are hugely overstated.

The World Heath Organisations literally defines a 'COVID death' as "a death resulting from a clinically compatible illness, in a probable or confirmed COVID-19 case".

"Probable"!

https://www.who.int/classifications/icd/Guidelines_Cause_of_Death_COVID-19.pdf?ua=1

So you can die without even having a positive COVID test and your death could still be recorded as a "COVID death".

The WHO also explain how they record COVID on a death certificate: 

"COVID-19 should be recorded on the medical certificate of cause of death for ALL decedents where the disease caused, or is assumed to have caused, or contributed to death".

"Assumed"!

So no actual proof is required to have COVID on a death certificate.

Also, please have a look at what the government constitutes a "patient admitted to hospital" case - these numbers are not indicative of reality. They are grossly inflated.

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/healthcare

It's all here, hidden in plain sight.

"England data include people admitted to hospital who tested positive for COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to admission, and those who tested positive in hospital after admission"

So I could walk into a hospital with a stab wound, COVID free, then catch COVID in hospital and I would be recorded as a "patient admitted to hospital with COVID".

Similarly, I could test positive for COVID at home, recover (as do 99%+), then walk into hospital with a stab wound within 14 days of the positive test, and again, I would be recorded as a "patient admitted to hospital with COVID".

Anyone in the UK that requires medical treatment cannot be refused under the Hippocratic oath. But again, if the NHS is so swamped, why did they build those seven "emergency" hospitals, at a cost of £530m, then close them down? Something doesn't add up. More media lies.
Even looking at the dodgy numbers, Sir Patrick Vallance said that 60% of all patients hospitalised with COVID were vaccinated. He then bizarrely later said "he meant to say 40%". Surely as the Government Chief Scientific Adviser you should know your numbers! Either way, those are huge numbers and make me question how useful the vaccine actually is?
It's all there in plain sight but people have been indoctrinated so much in the 'deadly virus ' that you simply can't make them even consider the alternative.

It's like a cult. No matter how many times you show facts or inconsistencies, people have invested their lives in the last 18 months in 'staying safe ' , even if the reality is they are highly unlikely to encounter any danger. The psychological manipulators have been brilliant in instigating an existential threat, a plague like end of days scenario that unfortunately will take a long time for many people to come around to the fact that they're not in danger.

Some people will also not want to be made to look a fool. They've invested so much in the official narrative, the masks, the hand gunk, the one way systems and all the other pointless theatre, that to turn around and admit it was all a bit silly is a step too far.
  • Like 1

skysports-scottish-fans-football_5497684.jpg?20210901184921 WWW.SKYSPORTS.COM An utter utter disgrace. 
No doubt England will soon follow.
I can't believe what I'm reading.
"Scottish Government hope the introduction of a vaccine certification system will help control the spread of Covid-19"
They do realise that vaccinated people can still catch and spread the virus?
So what is this supposed to achieve?
Nothing. It's the same as many of the other measures. Governments have got to be seen to be doing 'something ', that's why we've had 18 months of non sensical rules. Most people have just not even asked any questions as to whether these things make any difference.
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, leedsvaliant said:

Nothing. It's the same as many of the other measures. Governments have got to be seen to be doing 'something ', that's why we've had 18 months of non sensical rules. Most people have just not even asked any questions as to whether these things make any difference.

Of course lockdown made a huge difference as did masks and wouldn't be surprised to see one if not both back some time this winter. 

Edited by WV

On 04/09/2021 at 08:49, KEV.WILLIE said:

The fact that the government are looking to extend Covid legislation suggests we have not seen the end of its Draconian stance, the fact that we have had weeks of pubs open,  football open, social distancing slackened etc , without any real significant increase in hospitalizations or massive increase in deaths,  appears to suggest more lockdowns when flu season is upon us 

They will not give up what they have taken away!!!!

It is not the flu, how many times! 

Of course lockdown made a huge difference as did masks and wouldn't be surprised to see one if not both back some time this winter. 
Lockdown is debatable whether it made a huge net difference in terms of lives lost. Masks? Are you having a laugh? I'm not wearing them again, the biggest placebo comfort blanket ever.
Bringing back lockdown would be catastrophic. I can't even believe it would be considered and that people would support it. The world has gone mad!
  • Like 1