robf

Coronavirus

27 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Should we furlough our players?

Don't think we will have an option the longer it goes on. Colin Garlick says League 2 clubs are hoping to make a unified decision, though odd clubs like Crewe, Sunderland and others have already made their decisions.

Fail to see a scenario where clubs can sustain their business without furloughing ( in the lower leagues ) 

7 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

Dog Poop are you OK, why are you so angry? be careful or you'll burst a blood vessel.

Why do you get so angry and upset with The Trumper and America after all it's a good 3000 miles away from you at least and I'm sure no one gives a rat's bum over here what you think. May I suggest for the sake of your own health you ignore anything and everything to the west of Ireland.

In terms of forming an argument you don't do too well so why would anyone waste time. You get angry and abusive and usually can only muster cut and pasted articles which you've not read and even if you have,  haven't understood. However, you did write a few words of your own once on climate change but made an ass of yourself arguing that CO2 has a dipole moment when it does not. 

I agree America isn't perfect but I get a good sense that you're much more comfortable with the customs and traditions of the city of your username.

We've got grown men calling people 'dog poop' to try and score points on a football forum.

For what its worth Paul; America is a complete laughing stock world over. Take care.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Joe B said:

We've got grown men calling people 'dog poop' to try and score points on a football forum.

For what its worth Paul; America is a complete laughing stock world over. Take care.

The blokes 65 and it’s the best he can do. It’s pitiful. His posts are a  consistent formula of a messy strawman argument, “you don’t know the real story”, never acknowledging the actual points made or even attempting to refute them. He knows he can’t. Posting a spread of multiple sources for reliability, even primary ones, is bad think in cult world. This from a so called scientist. 

He’s already had his tax money stolen to the tune of 120 million quid to fund DTs golfing trips. His income tax goes straight into DTs businesses via police and SS being overcharged to stay at trump properties. 

Now, DT has 10% of the American GDP as a slushfund to divert where he wants without oversight, and the thrice bankrupt conman will.  Paul’s money will be stolen, again, under the guise of the coronavirus bill and he laps it up. I wonder if he even knew the inspector general had been sacked, doubtful as unless it comes from the goodthink Fox ‘News’ he refuses to believe it. 

It’s a mental, mental cult. 

The biggest stimulus bill in history being rolled out by pseudo oligarchs with no checks or oversight headed by a cartoon character once fined for stealing from charity funds. LaNd Of ThE fReE apparently. If the treasury was stealing my NIC and Income tax in this fashion I and millions of others would be setting Downing Street on fire. 

Edited by Doha

Anybody else brassed  off with the stupid questions the media ask at the Daily press conference;

1- Who is really in charge of Government when big decisions have to be made; well Raab in conjunction with the Cabinet and advisors.

2- When will the lockdown be wound down; saying as we haven't hit the peak yet, very premature and dangerous to be considering this yet.

• Like 1

America and trump are what they are, moaning from this side of the pond isn't going to change either. We don't all work in harmony, perhaps we should but we don't. We act in our interest, as do the Americans, the French,  the Germans etc etc.

I'm not sure the virus has missed any countries and unfortunately that's the big equaliser. It doesn't care about politics, trade, deficits, taxes, mortguage, wealth, position, status or anything else apparently.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

Anybody else brassed  off with the stupid questions the media ask at the Daily press conference;

1- Who is really in charge of Government when big decisions have to be made; well Raab in conjunction with the Cabinet and advisors.

2- When will the lockdown be wound down; saying as we haven't hit the peak yet, very premature and dangerous to be considering this yet.

If you leave out or have been given the relevant statistics .... how many new cases recorded? How many deaths? How many tested? Etc..... there aren't many questions people want to know the answer to.

Yes I'm tired of hearing the same question...... and obvious answers.

28 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

Yes definitely,here's another.

3.Should footballers give up some of their wages to prevent clubs seeking to use tax-payers money for those being placed on leave.

M7gkjsv5_400x400.jpgTHE GOVERNMENT WILL BE LIFTING RESTRICTIONS IN PARKS AND BEACHES DURING THE EASTER BREAK.

The Government has announced today that, for the Easter break, certain groups are allowed to go to parks and Beaches and invite friends round for BBQ’s.

IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ

While the majority of the population will remain in lockdown the following groups will be allowed to gather together at  Parks and beaches:

Imbeciles 
Half wits
Morons
Troglodytes 
Ignoramus’
Simpletons
Illiterates
Idiots
<ovf censored>
Numpties 
Ex Scottish Health ministers

Edited by Jacko51

4 hours ago, Joe B said:

Joe B, Look back over this and other threads and you will see who has done the initial name calling and been responsible for the aggression and unprovoked attacks and it isn't me.

The saddo has even been trawling/stalking me on the internet which shows what a pathetic, demented individual he is. I'm sorry Joe but I stand up to bullies, just a shame it happens on a forum.

My response to him was totally to take the Michael then put him on ignore  (which I should have done some time ago) but now I see he plays the victim card.

You are entitled to your opinion but I'd look a little closer to home before you start throwing stones.

I agree we need to furlough the players ASAP. Am I right in thinking that the club will then need to pay the other 20% or it would constitute a breach of contract, which would mean that players could leave for nothing. I’m surprised Macclesfield haven’t done it as the players will at least receive 80% of their wages as they weren’t payed in March.

21 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

Joe B, Look back over this and other threads and you will see who has done the initial name calling and been responsible for the aggression and unprovoked attacks and it isn't me.

The saddo has even been trawling/stalking me on the internet which shows what a pathetic, demented individual he is. I'm sorry Joe but I stand up to bullies, just a shame it happens on a forum.

My response to him was totally to take the Michael then put him on ignore  (which I should have done some time ago) but now I see he plays the victim card.

You are entitled to your opinion but I'd look a little closer to home before you start throwing stones.

Paul, you don't know Doha personally.  I do.  I can assure you that however he comes across to you on the internet, he is far from pathetic or demented.  He is one of the key reasons why we managed to get rid of our previous owner.

Got sent a text telling me to self isolate for 12 weeks. I am in a so called vulnerable group. I do get the reason for sending this to me, albeit late in the day now. But it is a bland consideration of my previous health condition and not current state of health. So I am going to ignore it. Carefully, because at age 61 and male I do accept I am in a high risk group anyway. 

20 minutes ago, Warren said:

Got sent a text telling me to self isolate for 12 weeks. I am in a so called vulnerable group. I do get the reason for sending this to me, albeit late in the day now. But it is a bland consideration of my previous health condition and not current state of health. So I am going to ignore it. Carefully, because at age 61 and male I do accept I am in a high risk group anyway. 

Warren, a friend of mine has passed away today with an underlying health problem. He was 57, I don’t know anything about you but I wouldn’t ignore it. When it’s somebody you know and I saw him delivering parcels ten days ago, it’s not worth taking any unnecessary risks. Three ppl are now fatherless and their mother passed away a couple of years ago.

2 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

Paul, you don't know Doha personally.  I do.  I can assure you that however he comes across to you on the internet, he is far from pathetic or demented.  He is one of the key reasons why we managed to get rid of our previous owner.

I can only judge how he comes across to me and hence my opinion differs from yours.  A difference of opinion isn't reason for instigation of repeated name calling and abuse (It's not only been towards me) by him and his buddy. My wrong doing has been to challenge their posts and stand up to these bullies on an open forum, there's little other choice other than to walk away.

I found it amusing but surprising at the same time that he's been stalking and sniffing around after information on me on the internet, I wish there was something saucy for him to find but sadly there isn't. I wonder how many other One Vale Fan members he's been snooping around.

2 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

I can only judge how he comes across to me and hence my opinion differs from yours.  A difference of opinion isn't reason for instigation of repeated name calling and abuse (It's not only been towards me) by him and his buddy. My wrong doing has been to challenge their posts and stand up to these bullies on an open forum, there's little other choice other than to walk away.

I found it amusing but surprising at the same time that he's been stalking and sniffing around after information on me on the internet, I wish there was something saucy for him to find but sadly there isn't. I wonder how many other One Vale Fan members he's been snooping around.

If you don’t get on with him just put him on ignore instead of engaging with the name calling. It’s childish by both of you. 

Doha is a spikey character. I don't know him. But he is not in the business of spreading fake news. Go figure, as you US people say.