robf

Coronavirus

9 minutes ago, Mario said:

Boris Johnson taken into intensive care...................................😟

Very bad news. Fingers crossed for his recovery. 

Donald Trump says he’s ready to help out following Boris going into intensive care.

Erm thanks, but no thanks.

13 hours ago, philpvfc said:

Survival rate is less than 50% for those gone in to intensive care for Covid-19. Wishing Boris all the best.

It's about 50/50 if you find yourself on a ventilator because of Covid-19.

Let's hope he pulls through now he's resting and getting round the clock care rather than simply staying isolated and carrying on trying to run the country remotely.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Howjy04 said:

Boris in Intensive Care Unit.

Labour councillor Sheila Oakes says that Boris "completely deserves this"?

What a nice lady!!!

36 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Labour councillor Sheila Oakes says that Boris "completely deserves this"?

What a nice lady!!!

Been kicked out of the Labour Party for that. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Wrex said:

Let's hope he pulls through now he's resting and getting round the clock care rather than simply staying isolated and carrying on trying to run the country remotely.

Not only for his sake but the sake of his pregnant fiancee.

• Thanks 1

What a surprise. I wonder what mental gymnastics the two mentally ill maga lunatics on here will go through to justify this outrageous corruption. Not to me, they're incapable of forming an argument to present to anyone else, I mean the internal doublethink in their own heads to try and justify it to themselves. If HC had done this they'd be doubled over in cardiac arrest.

America is utterly, utterly insane. 

President Trump on Monday replaced the Pentagon's acting Inspector General Glenn Fine, who had been selected to chair the panel overseeing the rollout of the $2 trillion coronavirus relief bill passed last month, Politico first reported.

A group of independent federal watchdogs selected Fine to lead the Pandemic Response Accountability Committee, but Fine's removal from his Pentagon job prevents him from being able to serve in that position — since the law only allows sitting inspectors general to fill the role.

Trump removes inspector general overseeing $2 trillion coronavirus relief package days after he was appointed cnbc.com
Trump Removes Independent Watchdog For Coronavirus Funds politico.com
Trump Ousts Pandemic Spending Watchdog Known for Independence The official had been leading the office of the inspector general for the Pentagon. In removing him from that role, the president stripped him of his pandemic relief oversight duties as well. nytimes.com
Trump Has Already Ousted The Top Coronavirus Response Watchdog huffpost.com
Trump Effectively Ousts Top Watchdog for Virus Relief Funds nytimes.com
Trump Fired a Government Watchdog for Doing His Job. Congress Isn’t Stopping Him. motherjones.com
Trump sidelines watchdog tapped for virus rescue oversight abcnews.go.com
Trump removes watchdog overseeing rollout of $2 trillion coronavirus bill axios.com
Trump removes independent watchdog tasked with overseeing coronavirus emergency funds cnn.com
Trump sidelines watchdog tapped for virus rescue oversight apnews.com
Trump removes independent Pentagon watchdog overseeing coronavirus funds independent.co.uk
Trump Replaces Pentagon Watchdog, Removing Him From Coronavirus Relief Oversight Panel thehill.com

Ooh now this is interesting, the Acting Secretary of the Navy resigns. 

The Fanta Menace has gone through 4 of them in 3 years. Over 500 departures now from the very stable genius administration. His botched straw grasping over managing the Coronavirus pandemic will lead to scores more.

Feb 24th: CDC Deputy Directory Messonier mentions that a pandemic is likely to come to the US. - https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/21/us-health-officials-prepare-for-coronavirus-outbreak-to-become-pandemic.html

Feb 25th: The stock market crashes, Trump flips the fcük out and demands total control over "messaging". - https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/25/trump-is-reportedly-furious-with-the-plunging-stock-market-due-to-coronavirus-fears.html

March 1st: Esper at DOD issues an order forbidding any significant action to protect servicemen that might "run afoul of the White House's messaging" - https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/02/us/politics/esper-trump-military-coronavirus.html

March 31st: Crozier, whose hands are tied by this order, in desperation to save the lives of his crewmen - and even as he himself became infected - makes pleas which become public and create pressure to dock his carrier. - https://www.chicagotribune.com/coronavirus/ct-nw-nyt-captain-crozier-coronavirus-20200405-6txtfzpcarcsnfk575ye7xu4wi-story.html 

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/03/31/824633524/outbreak-on-u-s-aircraft-carrier-accelerating-commander-warns-pentagon

April 5th: Crozier is removed. - https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/05/magazine/navy-captain-crozier-positive-coronavirus.html

April 6th: Modly, a cult sycophant, files all the fcûk the way out to Guam to hop on the ship's PA system and yell about Crozier being "an idiot", betraying the mission and how the press is the enemy, while sailors are heard in the background of a recording shouting "what the fcük" as they listen to what this worm is saying. He attacks Crozier for finding a way around the criminally negligent DOD order, which was originally necessitated by Trump's narcissistic lunacy. The recording is immediately leaked onto soundcloud by a member of the ships company.

Imagine flying 3000 miles and going on an infected plague ship to rant to his men about someone you already fired. Someone who's name they chanted as he left the ship. 

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/navy-secretary-blasts-fired-aircraft-carrier-captain

April 6th: As a reward, Trump shoves a knife in his back. - https://www.military.com/daily-news/2020/04/06/president-trump-says-he-might-intervene-fired-navy-captains-case.html

April 7th: Modly resigns - https://www.military.com/daily-news/2020/04/06/president-trump-says-he-might-intervene-fired-navy-captains-case.html

Sometimes, the puddled Politburo purges you for clapping too little. Sometimes, the puddled Politburo purges you for clapping too much.

Are you great yet Houstonvaliant?

Acting secretary of the Navy resigns after calling ousted aircraft carrier captain 'stupid' cnn.com
Acting Navy secretary resigns after insulting aircraft carrier’s ousted captain washingtonpost.com
Acting Navy boss submits resignation amid coronavirus uproar apnews.com
Trump's acting Navy secretary offers to resign a day after he described fired carrier captain as 'too naïve or too stupid' businessinsider.com
Navy Secretary Thomas Modly offers resignation after blasting ship’s captain, reports say sfchronicle.com
The Washington Post: Alert - Top Navy official resigns after insulting warship captain who expressed alarm about service’s handling of covid-19 outbreak on ship washingtonpost.com
Navy secretary quits over ouster of captain in coronavirus controversy nydailynews.com
Thomas Modly: Navy Secretary resigns after calling fired captain behind coronavirus letter 'stupid' and 'naive' independent.co.uk
Reports: Acting Navy Sec Resigns After Railing Against Fired Captain talkingpointsmemo.com
Trump says may ‘get involved’ in Navy captain furor yahoo.com
The acting Navy secretary resigns after an outcry over criticism of a virus-stricken crew. nytimes.com
Acting Navy Secretary resigns after ousting captain, calling him “stupid” arstechnica.com
Acting Navy boss submits resignation amid coronavirus uproar seattletimes.com

8 hours ago, Doha said:

What a surprise. I wonder what mental gymnastics the two mentally ill maga lunatics on here will go through to justify this outrageous corruption. Not to me, they're incapable of forming an argument to present to anyone else, I mean the internal doublethink in their own heads to try and justify it to themselves. If HC had done this they'd be doubled over in cardiac arrest.

America is utterly, utterly insane. 

Dog Poop are you OK, why are you so angry? be careful or you'll burst a blood vessel.

Why do you get so angry and upset with The Trumper and America after all it's a good 3000 miles away from you at least and I'm sure no one gives a rat's bum over here what you think. May I suggest for the sake of your own health you ignore anything and everything to the west of Ireland.

In terms of forming an argument you don't do too well so why would anyone waste time. You get angry and abusive and usually can only muster cut and pasted articles which you've not read and even if you have,  haven't understood. However, you did write a few words of your own once on climate change but made an ass of yourself arguing that CO2 has a dipole moment when it does not. 

I agree America isn't perfect but I get a good sense that you're much more comfortable with the customs and traditions of the city of your username.

Edited by Paul6754

i've deliberately not commented on here because for starters i am not clever enough on the subject.

what i have read confirmed my thoughts. Hell of a lot of hindsight and political claptrap/ agendas. 

The amount of experts on social media is staggering.