• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Coronavirus

robf

Advert:

10 hours ago, Fosse69 said:

The schools scenario is a farce....weak Government caving in to pressure to open schools. You can clearly see by any graph that Covid cases rise and fall when schools open and close.

Schools should be treated like every one else, if there is a lockdown, they close.

if a pupil tests positive for Covid the. The whole class has to isolate, but not the teacher who’s been teaching them. How do they explain that? Probably the most vulnerable person in the classroom has to carry on and be in a classroom full of other pupils just to help keep the schools open. Also, the government claims pupils are tested twice a a week, all of this is done by the pupils self testing themselves at home. Truthfully, how many will consistently continue to test themselves?

16 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Barnard Castle is quickly forgotten when it suits Howjy.

Bash Boris syndrome?

Barnard castle absolutely not forgotten. 

The hold that Durham Dom had over his spineless leader was always the issue.

This simply proves the point made at the time that Boris refused to act because he was scared and weak... an act that lead to complete lack of trust in the governments plans to tackle Coronavirus causing chaos in the fight to control it.

But the fact that those that would back Boris no matter what would try and use this to defend him is no surprise at all.

🙂

Advert:

3 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Barnard castle absolutely not forgotten. 

The hold that Durham Dom had over his spineless leader was always the issue.

This simply proves the point made at the time that Boris refused to act because he was scared and weak... an act that lead to complete lack of trust in the governments plans to tackle Coronavirus causing chaos in the fight to control it.

But the fact that those that would back Boris no matter what would try and use this to defend him is no surprise at all.

🙂

It also shows what hypocrites his critics are.

The overriding sensation of this Cummings tweet blast is one sorry.

Its painfully obvious that Boris has done some really stupid things that have made life in the Uk immeasurably worse over the last 12 months.

First we were told Durham Dom was an outstanding citizen and someone to be trusted... then suddenly, we are told he is a liar and shouldn’t be.

Yet another flip flop from Boris. 

His fans will batton down the hatches... put fingers in ears and la la la their way to pretending he is their perfect dreamboat rather than a bumbling idiot who has made a great many errors in our fight against Covid.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, For Us All said:

It also shows what hypocrites his critics are.

And his supporters.

Fact is FUA, people were angry at Boris because he let Durham Dom off.

Now we know why... because he knew the truth about the disaster zone that Boris was creating.

Do I like Durham Dom... absolutely not. He is a snivelling, power hungry, smarmy bully.

Do we have to listen when he turns on his own people and tells us what really happening... unfortunately for you, yes we do.

Advert:

4 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Nothing unusual,like most leaders and their parties geo.

The hypocrisy of this is, whilst not shocking, hilarious.

The continual backing of Boris as his faults were being pointed out. The derision of those who were pointing it out. The claims that they were just “out to bash Boris” when in fact they were pointing out where things needed improving. 

Then suddenly Boris’ attack dog proves us all right by turning on him. He points out the fact that you FUA, were wrong.

And how is this met... with a “wellllll, everyone gets stuff wrong don’t they”

Yes they do... as we told you. Because we knew. Because it was obvious.

Maybe if you had admitted when he messed up and didn’t just play the “Boris is best” card EVERY SINGLE TIME. Then this wouldn’t look so bad.

23 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

The hypocrisy of this is, whilst not shocking, hilarious.

The continual backing of Boris as his faults were being pointed out. The derision of those who were pointing it out. The claims that they were just “out to bash Boris” when in fact they were pointing out where things needed improving. 

Then suddenly Boris’ attack dog proves us all right by turning on him. He points out the fact that you FUA, were wrong.

And how is this met... with a “wellllll, everyone gets stuff wrong don’t they”

Yes they do... as we told you. Because we knew. Because it was obvious.

Maybe if you had admitted when he messed up and didn’t just play the “Boris is best” card EVERY SINGLE TIME. Then this wouldn’t look so bad.

Thanks for proving my point.

By the way,how are the BBC doing these days?😉

38 minutes ago, For Us All said:

You only have one point and that is that Boris is brilliant.

My post very much does not prove that... but then again you know that.

1 hour ago, For Us All said:

Nothing unusual,like most leaders and their parties geo.

I don't like or trust any of them.

We get used to the sleaze, scandal and crap from all sides but sometimes it goes way beyond the pale. The virus crap is titanic in proportions. We all know there weren't enough lifeboats.

I said some time ago that I thought Boris would be brought down by an et tu brute moment...... I think the knives are being sharpened but I don't think Cummings will strike the fatal blow.

Advert:

On 20/05/2021 at 10:25, leedsvaliant said:
On 20/05/2021 at 08:08, WV said:
400 out of 68m? Really? So there are 68m under 60s who caught covid? Pretty impressive made up numbers there. 

Try reading. Around 400 people with no known underlying conditions under the age of 60 have died from Covid-19 (or with). Not made up, it's all there on the government statistics.

So are we counting all the people who didn't catch covid as well as all over 60s in your figures? Just be honest about what you are trying to say instead of making up your own stats to make something sound better than it is.

1 hour ago, For Us All said:

Will you ever admit you were wrong or will you just write childish comments with winky faces. It does take a strong man with good morals to admit he was wrong so I dont think we should expect too much from you FUA