Coronavirus

robf

Advert:

5 hours ago, WV said:

Wow! 

Its started already, "they did their best, nobody could do any better, how were we supposed to know"

By the time the election comes around they will have convinced the more gullible amongst us that 125'000+ deaths was the best result we could have hoped for. (Swear they said 20k at the time) This government need removing, forcefully if needed. Everything they do is a <ovf censored> up. I saw a big list on reddit yesterday and when you see it all listed you realise how corrupt and shameless they have been. Time for a change. 

Typical comment from u that 

Advert:

1 minute ago, sunny boslem said:

Hey?

Its ok for everyone to have a view on politics. Don't be offended if I think you don't understand half of what you stand for when you can't understand a fairly simply question in your sovereign English. 

Ill help though. What he is asking is can you make an argument that makes sense against anything I had stated? Or you just gonna stick with typical comment and leave it there? 

6 minutes ago, WV said:

Its ok for everyone to have a view on politics. Don't be offended if I think you don't understand half of what you stand for when you can't understand a fairly simply question in your sovereign English. 

Ill help though. What he is asking is can you make an argument that makes sense against anything I had stated? Or you just gonna stick with typical comment and leave it there? 

I can’t be arsed argue with u your to clever 

Did u ever answer my question I asked u weeks ago regarding what u do for a living 

On 17/03/2021 at 13:26, Jacko51 said:

How are you doing, mate?  Hope you're well on the road to recovery.

It was vile the 1st 3 days. I sweat so much in bed there was an outline on the sheet where i had been lying, and then 5 minutes later i was freezing cold. Really bad headaches and i've never slept so much in my life. The worst thing was how bad things tasted. Even beer was horrible.

Then after 5 days i felt better though still tired.

I got so bored of being off work by the end of the 10 days my wife suggested i made a bird table...then sulked when she came 5th

Joking aside, she tested positive for covid on Tuesday so i'm off work and looking after her now. She had trouble breathing for 1st couple of days which scared us both but thats improved and she seems to be doing a bit better.

It must be all the soup i'm lovingly microwaving her

• Like 3

Advert:

1 hour ago, sunny boslem said:

I can’t be arsed argue with u your to clever 

Did u ever answer my question I asked u weeks ago regarding what u do for a living 

Why does what I do for a living matter to you? 

Edited by WV

50 minutes ago, sunny boslem said:

Same people don’t like boris who prefer the EU 

Certainly a section of people who don't like Boris did want to remain that is true. If you take away brexit vote for Brexit tell me what is to like about Boris? 

Are you also saying that every Brexit voter does like Boris? 

56 minutes ago, Gungho_ED said:

It was vile the 1st 3 days. I sweat so much in bed there was an outline on the sheet where i had been lying, and then 5 minutes later i was freezing cold. Really bad headaches and i've never slept so much in my life. The worst thing was how bad things tasted. Even beer was horrible.

Then after 5 days i felt better though still tired.

I got so bored of being off work by the end of the 10 days my wife suggested i made a bird table...then sulked when she came 5th

Joking aside, she tested positive for covid on Tuesday so i'm off work and looking after her now. She had trouble breathing for 1st couple of days which scared us both but thats improved and she seems to be doing a bit better.

It must be all the soup i'm lovingly microwaving her

I'm sure I had it just after Christmas 2019 after coming back from Milan mid December. Of course it wasnt known about then but had all the symptoms and have never felt that bad or experienced a loss of taste like it. Glad you're through the worst of it mate. 

Edited by WV

44 minutes ago, WV said:

Certainly a section of people who don't like Boris did want to remain that is true. If you take away brexit vote for Brexit tell me what is to like about Boris? 

Are you also saying that every Brexit voter does like Boris? 

Boris did get the job done when it looked like it was not going happen so yeah the probably do 

Boris and co ain’t done that bad of a job really 12 months and it’s more or less all over 

Advert:

17 minutes ago, sunny boslem said:

Because u have had a dig or 2 before about my general understanding of English so was just wondering what u do that u think makes u better 

I don't think I am better than anyone. If I did I am not sure what my job would have to do with it. As it goes I work in the golf industry. 

I'm still waiting to hear one thing that you find likeable about Boris (apart from he gave you your beloved Brexit). 

17 minutes ago, WV said:

I don't think I am better than anyone. If I did I am not sure what my job would have to do with it. As it goes I work in the golf industry. 

I'm still waiting to hear one thing that you find likeable about Boris (apart from he gave you your beloved Brexit). 

I like his hair 

I love and play golf myself 

Whatever your beliefs on all this, I found this to be an interesting review of the lockdown, which breaks it down into different issues. You have to open the document once you reach the website, which you can download or view in the browser, where it says 'review our full evidence here'https://www.hartgroup.org/covid-19-evidence/
It's produced by a lot of very smart people (mainly professors and doctors from varying backgrounds including some medical, psychological, data etc.), so not YouTube nutters and I was particularly interested in the part that potentially blows the whole theory up, the fact that asymptomatic infection has never been considered as a spreader of viruses before and the evidence for asymptomatic infection of Covid-19 centres around 6 (worldwide)very flimsy cases.

You can think it's all a load of rubbish, but it's been sent to all MPs before they consider renewing the Covid-19 regulations for another 6 months.

Although it is obviously predominantly an anti lockdown piece, I think it presents its arguments well and backs them up with studies and evidence.