Coronavirus

robf

2 hours ago, WV said:

What will be in Boris's announcement tomorrow. I think schools open 8th March, 3 weeks after that will be golf and leisure facilities then 3 weeks later non essential shops then pubs somewhere down the line.  Hearing that fans will be back at football in summer and we may host the whole of the euros too. Light at the end of the tunnel. 

Carrie is just telling him what to say

• Like 1

Advert:

5 minutes ago, Doha said:

This was pointed out at the time... it was ignored, or poorly explained away by those that would back Boris and his Brexit boys is he decided to burn Stoke on Trent to the ground in order to build a  huge Union Jack monument.

Its amazing what people will turn a blind eye to in order to save face!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

This was pointed out at the time... it was ignored, or poorly explained away by those that would back Boris and his Brexit boys is he decided to burn Stoke on Trent to the ground in order to build a  huge Union Jack monument.

Its amazing what people will turn a blind eye to in order to save face!

What has that got to do with brexit 😂

Advert:

1 hour ago, sunny boslem said:

What has that got to do with brexit 😂

Don’t you know?.......Covid is because of Brexit, Port Vale having a naff season is because of Brexit and the awful weather we’ve been having is all because of Brexit. 

• Like 1

Advert:

52 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

Very annoyed at Hancock this morning, he has been found out about the PPE procurement in the early stages of the Pandemic. Ok we needed PPE quickly, but the solution was not to award contracts to his Tory cronies.

They're preparing to throw him under a bus I suspect. 

10 minutes ago, For Us All said:

And hypocrite?

See he humiliated another Tory Minister this morning regarding PPE again. Obviously you get different news on your Right Wing news outlets. Will agree Carrie has done a good job on the vaccine, but the corruptness on the PPE is shameful, even Boris’s boys must see that

Advert:

11 hours ago, Nofinikea said:

I can tell you from personal experience they are not.  The only time you will get in is if the patient is expected to die imminently.

You are correct. I unfortunately lost my wife a couple of weeks ago to covid, she was in hospital for 2 weeks and i was only allowed to visit during her final hours and it was horrendous, having to wear all that PPE and not able to kiss her goodbye. From feeling unwell coronvirus took her in 2 weeks. Even after this i still think the lockdown measures and the impact on mental health was far to execessive. My wife was one of the unlucky few who fall to this virus but it wont stop me living my life.

36 minutes ago, jonti1969 said:

You are correct. I unfortunately lost my wife a couple of weeks ago to covid, she was in hospital for 2 weeks and i was only allowed to visit during her final hours and it was horrendous, having to wear all that PPE and not able to kiss her goodbye. From feeling unwell coronvirus took her in 2 weeks. Even after this i still think the lockdown measures and the impact on mental health was far to execessive. My wife was one of the unlucky few who fall to this virus but it wont stop me living my life.

32 minutes ago, jonti1969 said:

She was only 56 and had no underlying health issues

Sorry for your loss mate