£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Coronavirus

robf

Advert:

Advert:

2 hours ago, leedsvaliant said:
4 hours ago, Andyregs said:
Still refusing the answer then.

I can't for the life of me work out what you're going on about. Genuinely.

On 12/01/2021 at 08:19, Andyregs said:

You’ve been very vague with why you believe they have done it. Incompetence, concerned with here and now, don’t want to look bad. But you also say that they are going to keep using lockdowns in the future. Why? You actually believe we will get back to normal in the summer but they will introduce another lockdown in the winter. You’re reasoning makes no sense or you’re missing bits out that you believe. And you seem to have already made your mind up that the vaccine won’t work. Why?

15 hours ago, Andyregs said:

Another massive statement with zero evidence and nothing to back yourself up. Is your lack of sources or evidence for your big claims here because we all know the source is going to be a dodgy blog?

Completely missed my point. Why would the government do that though? After everything has opened up and gone back to normal, any lockdown again? What’s the motivation! They are no longer ‘in too deep’, as you say. Again, your reasoning here is missing a piece of the jigsaw, and it makes me question that perhaps you aren’t saying everything you believe because you know it’s going to sound silly. Especially given the website you get your information from. 

13 hours ago, Andyregs said:

You are answering my question by asking the same question I asked you? Again, its seems you are avoiding saying everything . 

9 hours ago, Andyregs said:

That’s not an answer, that’s a question. He’s saying it because he feels it may be necessary to save lives but we just don’t know yet. Now answer yourself? Why would he suggest that if we have reopened and it’s obvious everything is fine? There’s gaps in your logic here, and you’re either missing that part kit because you know it’s conspiracy or you haven’t thought it through.

4 hours ago, Andyregs said:

Still refusing the answer then.

The head of vaccination for PHE told a commons select committee earlier that if the vaccine doesn't prevent transmission then they may go down the focused protection route after all! You couldn't make this up! After slaying the reputation of many scientists and doctors over the Great Barrington declaration they've now decided it's actually a good idea.

We knew who was most vulnerable early on and yet here we are 10 months later, still using lockdowns and kicking the can down the road.

I'm just going away to bang my head against a brick wall.

7 hours ago, leedsvaliant said:
8 hours ago, Andyregs said:

Nope, still none the wiser.

Then I’m right and you’re ignoring it. I was going to re-write it but I’d just be writing exactly the same thing as you’ve ignored above. The bits you’ve actually deleted from the quote. 

5 hours ago, leedsvaliant said:

The head of vaccination for PHE told a commons select committee earlier that if the vaccine doesn't prevent transmission then they may go down the focused protection route after all! You couldn't make this up! After slaying the reputation of many scientists and doctors over the Great Barrington declaration they've now decided it's actually a good idea.

We knew who was most vulnerable early on and yet here we are 10 months later, still using lockdowns and kicking the can down the road.

I'm just going away to bang my head against a brick wall.

At least give a source for one of your claims so people can see the context.

I did look on your blog but could only find it, but I did find an article encouraging people not to wear masks

Edited by Andyregs

Advert:

I suppose if we ever get to the stage where there are quick test kits that actually work in identifying all or almost all covid +ve cases then you can do focused protection. Without it, you can`t as care and health workers treat the most vulnerable and mixed generational families and the natural instinct of people wanting to see parents and grandparent s etc.

We may be close to that but certainly the kits that were used in Liverpool only detected about 40% of cases apparently so they need to be much better than that.

In Andalucia in southern Spain the authorities there have been giving the care home residents high dose vitamin d in the hope it gives some protection against covid. If that study is successful then that would help matters as well. The problem we have here is that Hancock has dismissed using vitamin d in the commons and health professionals aren`t renowned for taking a punt on anything that isn`t in their text books.

25 minutes ago, bycars rob said:

In Andalucia in southern Spain the authorities there have been giving the care home residents high dose vitamin d in the hope it gives some protection against covid. If that study is successful then that would help matters as well. The problem we have here is that Hancock has dismissed using vitamin d in the commons and health professionals aren`t renowned for taking a punt on anything that isn`t in their text books.

Not a prescription drug, recommended for use in the winter months when less sunshine. Hancock loath to spend money?

Advert:

17 hours ago, Doha said:

I know people on here all fall on different sections of the political spectrum, but can we all just agree that this guy is a massive weapon? (As is Morgan but that's a different story)

matt-hancock-gmb.png

An absolute wand of the highest order. 

Only used wand as I didn't want the seeyounexttuesday blocked!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bycars rob said:

I am glad we live in a country where we don't take expensive "punts" on stuff where health is concerned.  Vitamin D to cure or prevent covid. Next joke please Juan.