It's unbelievable.

This is the most incompetent government we've had in living memory.

They can't keep people safe and they've buggered up the economy (and Brexit too).

It's amazing that they still have any supporters. Amazing.

200-300 deaths daily. Cases through the roof every day. It's absolutely disgraceful. Shocking. They don't know what they're doing.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, An announcement from OVF Towers... this evening I will be putting a few things in place to hopefully help some users out during the pandemic,  particularly during the self-isolation perio

I am a law abiding citizen. I have never even had a parking ticket and I am in my 60th year. I accept that the Government has had a very difficult job but they have made a complete horlicks of it. The

Just don’t understand the need for politics to become involved in this. It’s a world wide pandemic come what may. Let’s rally round together. Sadly impossible as too many keep trying to gain some form

Posted Images

5 hours ago, TheSage said:

It's unbelievable.

This is the most incompetent government we've had in living memory.

They can't keep people safe and they've buggered up the economy (and Brexit too).

It's amazing that they still have any supporters. Amazing.

200-300 deaths daily. Cases through the roof every day. It's absolutely disgraceful. Shocking. They don't know what they're doing.

I don't think this government is any more or less incompetent than any other government we have ever had, but it's difficult to compare things that are not even similar. That's not to say they haven't been incompetent. 

Test and trace, initial lockdown, ppe etc.

Considering how many mass gatherings, demonstrations, celebrations etc that have taken place since January it seems the people don't want to be kept safe, they want to continue life as though there is no threat to life..... isn't it their responsibility to keep themselves and their family safe? Even more so than the government's?

Have the government failed in some areas..... definitely,  miserably.

Have the government gone out and spread the virus.... no..... although individuals have but then stupidity doesn't stop with position or privalidge. 

It seems odd to me that one politician breaking the rules is a national disgrace but 300 people at a party are just trying to carry on a normal life and having fun.

Should the politician suffer some penalty..... yes...... so should everyone who attends the party, not just the organiser. 

The government have made an absolute ballsup of the virus but the level of the stupidity shown by the general public is staggering.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, geosname said:

I don't think this government is any more or less incompetent than any other government we have ever had, but it's difficult to compare things that are not even similar. That's not to say they haven't been incompetent. 

Considering how many mass gatherings, demonstrations, celebrations etc that have taken place since January it seems the people don't want to be kept safe, they want to continue life as though there is no threat to life..... isn't it their responsibility to keep themselves and their family safe? Even more so than the government's?

Have the government gone out and spread the virus.... no..... although individuals have but then stupidity doesn't stop with position or privalidge. 

It seems odd to me that one politician breaking the rules is a national disgrace but 300 people at a party are just trying to carry on a normal life and having fun.

Should the politician suffer some penalty..... yes...... so should everyone who attends the party, not just the organiser. 

The government have made an absolute ballsup of the virus but the level of the stupidity shown by the general public is staggering.

Spot on Geo,

yesterday as I was walking out of a hospital,there was a woman standing in the entrance, wearing a mask.

She then proceeded to remove the mask, cough, then put the mask back on, as you say the stupidity of the general public.

• Like 1

Spot on Geo,
yesterday as I was walking out of a hospital,there was a woman standing in the entrance, wearing a mask.
She then proceeded to remove the mask, cough, then put the mask back on, as you say the stupidity of the general public.
I was approaching a local Co-op the other day, a man on his way out without a mask and whistling.

5 hours ago, Fosse69 said:
7 hours ago, Conrad said:
Spot on Geo,

I was approaching a local Co-op the other day, a man on his way out without a mask and whistling.

Its not a laughing matter..... but it's bloody difficult to whistle with a mask on.

I've seen a number of videos of people wearing a mask on their chin, leaving their nose and upper mouth exposed, some wearing them hanging off their ear and some with holes cut in them exposing their mouths so they can eat and drink.

15 hours ago, geosname said:

I suppose it could be worse,we could follow the Welsh Labour model?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, geosname said:

If I have just read a report on BBC news correctly..... over 100,000 people a day are catching the virus in England...... I hope I read it incorrectly.

You read it correctly geo.

37 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

The original Spanish Flu killed 288,000 in this country so we're not doing too bad compared to 100 years ago when you consider than coronavirus is a lot more infectious

2 hours ago, Wrex said:

The original Spanish Flu killed 288,000 in this country so we're not doing too bad compared to 100 years ago when you consider than coronavirus is a lot more infectious

60,000 deaths is not my opinion of not doing too bad, considering the comparative lack of medical knowledge 100 years ago.  The point is the fresh strain came in from holiday makers. 

58 minutes ago, TheSage said:

That's a very interesting read.

So we should be on lock out not lockdown :doh: