• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, An announcement from OVF Towers... this evening I will be putting a few things in place to hopefully help some users out during the pandemic,  particularly during the self-isolation perio

I am a law abiding citizen. I have never even had a parking ticket and I am in my 60th year. I accept that the Government has had a very difficult job but they have made a complete horlicks of it. The

Just don’t understand the need for politics to become involved in this. It’s a world wide pandemic come what may. Let’s rally round together. Sadly impossible as too many keep trying to gain some form

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Mario said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/rutherglen-mp-calls-dominic-cummings-22084664

Will the SNP MP now jump on her sword ? After admitting that on Monday evening she received a positive test result she then got on a train and travelled to London, after quite rightly criticising Cummings she does exactly the same thing herself, the arrogance of MP's never fails to astound.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/18763865.snp-mp-margaret-ferrier-travelled-scotland-london-testing-positive-covid-19/

Where's the outrage and all the media camping outside her home?

Hypocrites.

54 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Hypocrites.

Front page of the papers this morning. Plenty of media coverage. You can’t be looking.

She should resign immediately. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Mario said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/rutherglen-mp-calls-dominic-cummings-22084664

Will the SNP MP now jump on her sword ? After admitting that on Monday evening she received a positive test result she then got on a train and travelled to London, after quite rightly criticising Cummings she does exactly the same thing herself, the arrogance of MP's never fails to astound.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/18763865.snp-mp-margaret-ferrier-travelled-scotland-london-testing-positive-covid-19/

Completely unacceptable thing to do. 

However, I have spoken to people who have tried to get a test, can't get one nearby and have been advised to take the train to go to the next available test centre. 

Either way if you have symptoms or have been tested positive you should self isolate and stay away from the public! 

This MSP is a hypocrite! A hypocrite just like those posters on here who stuck up for Cummings and now will be slating her! 

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/mp-margaret-ferrier-faces-calls-to-resign-for-flouting-covid-rules/ar-BB19Dhyp?ocid=msedgntp

If Sturgeon asks Ferrier to resign, which Ferrier should do, then you have to respect her leadership qualities, quite a political poke in the eye for Boris, who failed miserably to scrap his mentor Cummings and a point scored for the SNP against the government.

3 hours ago, ginge said:

Completely unacceptable thing to do. 

However, I have spoken to people who have tried to get a test, can't get one nearby and have been advised to take the train to go to the next available test centre. 

Either way if you have symptoms or have been tested positive you should self isolate and stay away from the public! 

This MSP is a hypocrite! A hypocrite just like those posters on here who stuck up for Cummings and now will be slating her! 

I don't think Cummings travelled to Scotland on public transport after testing positive though?

1 hour ago, Mario said:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/mp-margaret-ferrier-faces-calls-to-resign-for-flouting-covid-rules/ar-BB19Dhyp?ocid=msedgntp

If Sturgeon asks Ferrier to resign, which Ferrier should do, then you have to respect her leadership qualities, quite a political poke in the eye for Boris, who failed miserably to scrap his mentor Cummings and a point scored for the SNP against the government.

What a strange scenario.....

Our SNP MP could have infected hundreds but we sacked her........ 1 to us.?.

A big like putting a wheelchair sticker on your car door every time you run someone over.

Macabre humour?..... or political oneupmanship? 

31 minutes ago, For Us All said:

I don't think Cummings travelled to Scotland on public transport after testing positive though?

Thats correct. I didn't say he did though?

Different situations but both put other people in danger and both breaking the rules. 

5 hours ago, For Us All said:

Hypocrites.

She is only a MP not the bloke controlling the Bluster in Chief,  and has apologized 

• Like 1