2 hours ago, philpvfc said:

I did say more than most. I would say we do very much more so than Southern European countries like Greece, Italy and the Balkans. 

We are joint 14th in the list alongside Bulgaria.Germany and Spain are joint worst for failing to enforce EU law followed by Belgium,Greece and France.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, An announcement from OVF Towers... this evening I will be putting a few things in place to hopefully help some users out during the pandemic,  particularly during the self-isolation perio

I am a law abiding citizen. I have never even had a parking ticket and I am in my 60th year. I accept that the Government has had a very difficult job but they have made a complete horlicks of it. The

Just don’t understand the need for politics to become involved in this. It’s a world wide pandemic come what may. Let’s rally round together. Sadly impossible as too many keep trying to gain some form

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, TheSage said:

Hodges was indeed the ARP fella with the white hat. Mr Yateman was the verger. Can't recall the title of the vicar. The verger always called him "your reverend" in a fawning kind of way.

Correct

Apparently in the top 10 hotspots there are no tests available. At a time when infection is still relatively low this does not bode well.

Come on tory boys defend this shambles and do you really trust this lot to handle the fall out of brexit? 

15 minutes ago, bycars rob said:

Apparently in the top 10 hotspots there are no tests available. At a time when infection is still relatively low this does not bode well.

Come on tory boys defend this shambles and do you really trust this lot to handle the fall out of brexit? 

Im not sure I would call 3,000+ per day low.

Given the dramatic jump in infections im surprised hospital admissions and deaths are low

1 hour ago, geosname said:

Im not sure I would call 3,000+ per day low.

Given the dramatic jump in infections im surprised hospital admissions and deaths are low

Currently there are no patients in the Royal Stoke covid wards.

Dunna worry Fosse.

The rule of 6 won't apply to the hunting and shooting upper class brigade.

Levelling up at its finest.

If you get caught mingling with friends just say you're on your way to Barnard Castle for an eye test or only breaking the law in a limited way that is acceptable to you.