• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Coronavirus

robf

42 minutes ago, For Us All said:

I know but EU law in many countries is being ignored with Germany,Spain,Belgium and Greece being the biggest culprits.See latest comments in the Brexit thread.

The British tend to follow laws and enforce laws a lot more than other countries.

Advert:

57 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

The British tend to follow laws and enforce laws a lot more than other countries.

I’m not sure I agree on that one Phil... It would be interesting to see where we actually sit on that scale (I have no idea)... only thing I could find doesn’t have us in the top 10.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.worldatlas.com/amp/articles/10-countries-most-likely-to-follow-the-law.html

Very subjective I would imagine though... I would have guessed Switzerland would be up there as having spent a bit of time there  they LOVE a law. Music after 10 in an apartment block, neighbours are calling the police. If you are unlucky they may do the same if you flush to the loo after 10 too.

I once went to cross a street in Zurich with not a car in sight and a bloke grabbed my shoulder and told me off as the crossing signal wasn’t on green.

2 hours ago, philpvfc said:

I did say more than most. I would say we do very much more so than Southern European countries like Greece, Italy and the Balkans. 

We are joint 14th in the list alongside Bulgaria.Germany and Spain are joint worst for failing to enforce EU law followed by Belgium,Greece and France.

Advert:

Advert:

Advert:

15 minutes ago, bycars rob said:

Apparently in the top 10 hotspots there are no tests available. At a time when infection is still relatively low this does not bode well.

Come on tory boys defend this shambles and do you really trust this lot to handle the fall out of brexit? 

Im not sure I would call 3,000+ per day low.

Given the dramatic jump in infections im surprised hospital admissions and deaths are low