From a UK citizen living in Austria, I can confirm that the UK has handled things terribly and the Uks is being held as an example of what not to do. 

Would be funny if it wasn't so serious 

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, An announcement from OVF Towers... this evening I will be putting a few things in place to hopefully help some users out during the pandemic,  particularly during the self-isolation perio

If football matches here had to be played behind closed doors,  Sjoke would still count 23000 attendance. 

My mother in law lives in Birmingham and alone. She has dementia and we get home help for her 3 or 4 days a week. My wife tries to get to see her  as much as possible so my brother in law has been doi

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Doha said:

I’m not sure why people are expecting to get anything reasonable out of FUA, as I’m also not totally sure that he’s capable of dressing himself. 

This morning has taught me that lesson!

3 hours ago, For Us All said:

It doesn't matter what you or I think it's what the Northumberland Police think, but I suppose it gives the Covidiot sheep an excuse to do what they want?

What has the"Northumberland" Police got to do with this?

Omnishambles

Hancock trying and failing to get across what the guideline is for Manchester. 

Clear and simple message my a*se

Even worse is the fact that we have to wait now for Boris Trump to come out in two weeks and say “we, errrrr. Well. It’s important, errrr to errrr recognise WE DID A GREAT JOB, in errr. You know in. Manchester and it’s was very. Ultimately people did know. It was very clear errr what was expected”

8 hours ago, Doha said:

I’m not sure why people are expecting to get anything reasonable out of FUA, as I’m also not totally sure that he’s capable of dressing himself. 

Thank you Mr.Wilberforce Claybourne Humphries,you are so kind.👔 😀

5 hours ago, Iron Curtain said:

Omnishambles

Hancock trying and failing to get across what the guideline is for Manchester. 

Clear and simple message my a*se

Even worse is the fact that we have to wait now for Boris Trump to come out in two weeks and say “we, errrrr. Well. It’s important, errrr to errrr recognise WE DID A GREAT JOB, in errr. You know in. Manchester and it’s was very. Ultimately people did know. It was very clear errr what was expected”

Jesus wept!

45 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Do you really think that Hancock would purposely tell a pack of lies to get someone sacked just for a laugh?

I’d believe anything about this mob in government. They’re all bloody mad. 

And have you not yet grasped the reason for my original post on the matter?

• Haha 1

On 31/07/2020 at 12:09, Doha said:

Don't worry about me Doha,I'm still quite capable,the only problem I have now is when I try to put on my Gucci Princetown slippers.😀