Coronavirus

robf

Why didn't he get a government driver to come and pick him up and take him back to London?

No need then to take the Barnard Castle jolly.

And when did he fill up for petrol? Has he told us this yet?

Has he got relatives and friends in London? Has he told us that?

It's a complete farce. He and Johnson have had 24 hours to cook this up and justify his actions that has put the public in mortal danger.

Stay at home. Save lives. Do not leave your house if you might have Covid19. Like we've all done for the last 2 months.

Mugs led by donkeys.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

I think he may have got more sympathy if he had announced this lot when he got back to London.The only sympathy I can offer is for his boy and how frightened he must have been.

Agreed, his tried and tested method of treating the media with disdain has failed him here. There should have been a statement when the news broke.

38 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

nah never said that once have I?

I was asking you a question.

In answer to that question I now am satisfied he didn’t make a second trip to Durham. 

I do however believe he had continued to lie to the public and don’t believe the trip to the Castle on his wife’s birthday was to test his eyesight given he had his 4 yr old in the car.

Lets play your game.

Do you now acknowledge that he was at the castle... you were adamant it was a loony made up story. And kept asking over and over for evidence that he was there. Cummings himself said that he was. 

I have answered your question, so please do me the courtesy of answering mine... do you believe his story about testing his ability to drive due to poor eyesight by driving half an hour to the castle and back with a 4 yr old in the car?

You have to smile at these commentators, Alistair Campbell on Sky spouting the odds, there is an irony that the Conservatives are trying emulate Labours dodgy duo of Campbell and Blair with their own of Johnson  and Cummings.

Just watched the 7oclock propaganda show, where we learnt very little again, other than a few shops opening, the woman alongside resembled the Chuckle Bros, with her list of good news charts, obviously  The chart comparing us with other countries has now disappeared, I wonder why. One thing that was answered was why Cummings had done the press conference earlier. This allowed Johnson to duck answering the Cummings related question. What a shower.

2 hours ago, Regal Beagle said:

Does anyone know what MPG Cummings car gets?

A Land Rover Discovery that I think he drives only gets you around 30 mpg at best.

How can he do a round trip of about 520 miles plus 60 to the Castle and back without stopping for petrol, twice at least?

Stay at home. Protect the NHS. Save lives.

Unless you are Dominic Cummings.

• Fosse69 locked this topic
  • robf unlocked this topic