Coronavirus

robf

22 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

I’m afraid it’s just a very very good example of how you demand evidence to the n’th degree when supporting something vs when you don’t.

I know you hate it being brought up... but as an example of your ‘morals’ in needing factual evidence and using that to beat down any bad news on someone you support... It’s a good example. 

It’s not just Norman though, Boris, Farage and now Cummings are also good examples.

Its just that given the passing of time Norman Is the one that we can categorically say you let your need for evidence blind you to the obvious. So that one is probably the best example.

You are totally wrong.

I have demanded evidence. That doesnt mean I have to agree with a police investigation.

You are trying to twist my words to void my opinion. As I've said before, I am not accountable for what you say I've said. Only what I actually say.

Advert:

25 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

I’m afraid it’s just a very very good example of how you demand evidence to the n’th degree when supporting something vs when you don’t.

I know you hate it being brought up... but as an example of your ‘morals’ in needing factual evidence and using that to beat down any bad news on someone you support... It’s a good example. 

It’s not just Norman though, Boris, Farage and now Cummings are also good examples.

Its just that given the passing of time Norman Is the one that we can categorically say you let your need for evidence blind you to the obvious. So that one is probably the best example.

Further to this...

It is outrageous that you can try and twist this back on me.

I do not believe things simply because I want to. 

As far as I know I am the only one who has acknowledged the inconvenient parts of this story. You lot dismiss them like they do not exist.

If you believe something different to me, fine, your prerogative. But I refuse to believe things that sound dodgy or do not make sense because people on ovf tell me to believe it.

My principles have not changed in the tears I have been a member on this site. Some people cannot say that about this week and last.

6 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

Further to this...

It is outrageous that you can try and twist this back on me.

I do not believe things simply because I want to. 

As far as I know I am the only one who has acknowledged the inconvenient parts of this story. You lot dismiss them like they do not exist.

If you believe something different to me, fine, your prerogative. But I refuse to believe things that sound dodgy or do not make sense because people on ovf tell me to believe it.

My principles have not changed in the tears I have been a member on this site. Some people cannot say that about this week and last.

Sure

59 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

Because there needs to be a reasonable complaint in the first place for the police to investigate something, usually.

Rubbish man..... since when do the police need a reasonable complaint? They don't need reasonable suspicion to stop and search, demand I'D or anything else for that matter.

It may be required by law but it's never stopped them from arresting/detaining on nothing more than a whim..... reasonable "suspicion" is an add on at a later date depending what they can distort/create/ get you to incriminate yourself with.

I want someone to provide evidence of how Cummings knew he would get the virus, how he knew it wouldn’t be the mild version that so many people got, how he knew he would be incapable of looking after a four year old and why he is such a tosser that he had no one within 250 miles who liked him enough to help him out.

I also want him to come clean about whether or not his errand of childcare mercy just happened to coincide with his mother’s birthday. 

Advert:

14 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

I want someone to provide evidence of how Cummings knew he would get the virus, how he knew it wouldn’t be the mild version that so many people got, how he knew he would be incapable of looking after a four year old and why he is such a tosser that he had no one within 250 miles who liked him enough to help him out.

I also want him to come clean about whether or not his errand of childcare mercy just happened to coincide with his mother’s birthday. 

Did he not have a medical problem requiring an operation? Perhaps affecting his immune system as a consequence, not that I have more than a sparse knowledge of medical matters.

2 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

Did he not have a medical problem requiring an operation? Perhaps affecting his immune system as a consequence, not that I have more than a sparse knowledge of medical matters.

In which case he should resign through I’ll health. 

Advert:

1 hour ago, geosname said:

Rubbish man..... since when do the police need a reasonable complaint? They don't need reasonable suspicion to stop and search, demand I'D or anything else for that matter.

It may be required by law but it's never stopped them from arresting/detaining on nothing more than a whim..... reasonable "suspicion" is an add on at a later date depending what they can distort/create/ get you to incriminate yourself with.

Respectfully disagree geo. They cant just demand your documents like they're the SS. 

That's not to say they dont hold a strong hand but there is a reason our country is so free, and a big part of that is the clearly defined limits on state power, to avoid abuses. They still happen of course but no system is perfect. 

Advert:

“I went for a drive to the castle to test my eyesight”... what a load of tosh!!!

So he decided to test his eyesight with his kid in the car?!?!

Only RB will buy this rubbish.

Here is a summary of his entire statement:

“I could have stayed in London”