• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Coronavirus

robf

18 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

Who wants every single journalist in this video to be sacked? come on, own up.

Don't most photographers work on a self employed basis? 

Advert:

24 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

You are doing that thing again sage where you are ignoring the cast iron black and white evidence I'm putting right in front of you. Jenny Harries said this is an exception. The Government guidelines said that this is an exception. It's an exception.

You want the state to start legislating for who can look after your children and who cannot? This is where we go our completely different ways politically. The state has no business dictating to me or anyone else, who should look after my children for a fortnight if I'm unwell. That's it, full stop. Nothing more to it than that.

He has not flouted ANY rules in relation to this first trip. It's really, really, really simple.

There's NO evidence he put anyone else at risk. There IS evidence he was doing it to provide childcare for his young child. This deliberate misunderstanding and wilful twisting of the truth is really quite unsavoury.

It's a political hit job, quite clearly in my view.

Are you real or related to Cummins—- unbelievable 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

What do we think the punishment should be for their bosses if they deny they were doing it even when they know they did?

Clearly RB thinks their actions are acceptable because they were simply doing their best to get the story, protect their jobs and so look after their families. Did they drive 250 miles to get there by the way??  

I've been very worried what me and my wife would do about childcare for our 3 year old if one or both of us caught the virus. I can hand on heart state that it has never once crossed my mind to travel across the country to take him to his grandparents. I'm not a selfish hypocrite who thinks they're above the law and has friends in high places though. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Advert:

5 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

I've been very worried what me and my wife would do about childcare for our 3 year old if one or both of us caught the virus. I can hand on heart state that it has never once crossed my mind to travel across the country to take him to his grandparents. I'm not a selfish hypocrite who thinks they're above the law and has friends in high places though. 

Like countless millions who stayed at home and kept to the rules for the common good.

Advert:

Boris staring the briefing by showing just how weak he is.

Cant wait for RB to come on here and say “case closed” because Boris has let his best mate off.

Interestingly have the press got more info and have they let Boris show his hand before more comes out tomorrow?

Advert:

3 minutes ago, TheSage said:

Dear oh dear.

What a weak PM Johnson is.

The law isn't open to interpretation. It's black and white.

Pathetic.

The arrogance is breathtaking. He must have something on Johnson. Corbyn was rightly called weak, now add Johnson to the list.

• Like 2