Jump to content

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, ginge said:

People are dying. Rules are in place for a reason.

And you clearly either think it's funny to joke about someone not following them, or agree that it is acceptable for the rules to be broken.

Were laws broken or was advice ignored?

I don't know the answer.

Whichever he should be fired.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, An announcement from OVF Towers... this evening I will be putting a few things in place to hopefully help some users out during the pandemic,  particularly during the self-isolation perio

I am a law abiding citizen. I have never even had a parking ticket and I am in my 60th year. I accept that the Government has had a very difficult job but they have made a complete horlicks of it. The

Just don’t understand the need for politics to become involved in this. It’s a world wide pandemic come what may. Let’s rally round together. Sadly impossible as too many keep trying to gain some form

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ginge said:

Like it or not he is not. He presents a radio show, owns a business, and is a failed politician. It was unnecessary travel. He could have made his video at home.

Difficult unless his house faces the harbour where the boats were escorted to.

You don't need to work for a newspaper or television to be a journalist..... if you have a utube channel dedicated in part to reporting even local events you are classed as a journalist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, geosname said:

Difficult unless his house faces the harbour where the boats were escorted to.

You don't need to work for a newspaper or television to be a journalist..... if you have a utube channel dedicated in part to reporting even local events you are classed as a journalist. 

I have a pair of football boots in my garage, does that make me a footballer?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cummings' wife wrote an article in The Spectator in which she described his illness and said "we emerged from quarantine into the almost comical uncertainty of London lockdown".  So do they have one of those clever Star Trek transporter things that allowed them to leave quarantine in Durham and emerge in London?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jacko51 said:

Cummings' wife wrote an article in The Spectator in which she described his illness and said "we emerged from quarantine into the almost comical uncertainty of London lockdown".  So do they have one of those clever Star Trek transporter things that allowed them to leave quarantine in Durham and emerge in London?

If they did no wrong why didnt she mention it in her article I wonder?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, geosname said:

Difficult unless his house faces the harbour where the boats were escorted to.

You don't need to work for a newspaper or television to be a journalist..... if you have a utube channel dedicated in part to reporting even local events you are classed as a journalist. 

Ok great! I will make a YouTube account tonight! I'm going to Wales tomorrow to do a report on welsh holiday homes. I'm now a journalist so I am allowed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ginge said:

Ok great! I will make a YouTube account tonight! I'm going to Wales tomorrow to do a report on welsh holiday homes. I'm now a journalist so I am allowed. 

Depends if you have the testicular fortitude to stand up for your rights....

If you have I would suggest you include corona virus in the report.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

If everything is true what is being reported he should resign which he won’t so therefore Boris should have some balls and sack him. 

Boris won't sack him because Cummings knows where the bodies are buried.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

If they did no wrong why didnt she mention it in her article I wonder?

You don't have to prove innocence..... someone has to prove guilt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, geosname said:

Depends if you have the testicular fortitude to stand up for your rights....

If you have I would suggest you include corona virus in the report.

It's not like gender.  You cant just declare yourself a journalist unless you actually are an accredited journalist.  Stop being ridiculous just to try and defend something that really isnt up for debate.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nofinikea said:

It's not like gender.  You cant just declare yourself a journalist unless you actually are an accredited journalist.  Stop being ridiculous just to try and defend something that really isnt up for debate.

You don't need credentials to be a journalist..... no one issues credentials except to identify company personnel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, geosname said:

You don't need credentials to be a journalist..... no one issues credentials except to identify company personnel.

Even by your standards that's ridiculous.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

It's not like gender.  You cant just declare yourself a journalist unless you actually are an accredited journalist.  Stop being ridiculous just to try and defend something that really isnt up for debate.

I'm not defending Cummings..... he should be sacked whether it was against the law or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • robf locked this topic
  • robf unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Reporting Posts and Ignoring Users

    Moderators don't read everything. Please don't assume we'll spot rule breaking (e.g. personal abuse) - use the orange report button above a post to alert them.

    If you can't get on with another forum user you can select the "ignore" option. Simply click on the link below, type in their username and save - Click here




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy