robf

Coronavirus

Cummings is a kn*b. However, I heard Ian Blackford on Radio 4 this morning talking about it. I want someone to ask him how his party leader has managed to do 9 weeks of lockdown without her hair growing by a millimetre. Is her husband a hairdresser?

28 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Cummings is a kn*b. However, I heard Ian Blackford on Radio 4 this morning talking about it. I want someone to ask him how his party leader has managed to do 9 weeks of lockdown without her hair growing by a millimetre. Is her husband a hairdresser?

Stop asking difficult questions Jean..... you are only allowed to ask questions they have prepared an answer for.

I think Cummings will get the push when they find a Labour idiot who has done similar..... to see if Labour follow suit.

Only a guess.

30 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

This has just reminded me of a fb conversation whereby this stupid woman was desperate to get her hair and make up done.

Another woman replied that she’s been doing hair and makeup all day, every day throughout the crisis,” o great, where do you live, can I have your address,”

i’m a mortuary assistant, keep going out and I’ll be doing yours.

6 minutes ago, geosname said:

I think Cummings will get the push when they find a Labour idiot who has done similar..... to see if Labour follow suit.

Only a guess.

There have been at least 2 labour idiots. They seem to get away with the police having a word with them and no one is really that bothered about it in the public.

4 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

There have been at least 2 labour idiots. They seem to get away with the police having a word with them and no one is really that bothered about it in the public.

Labour are not the party in power who should be leading by example.

Do as I say not as I do isn't a good mantra for a government.

11 minutes ago, geosname said:

Only a guess.

Isn`t one idiot enough ? Who with Corona symptoms would visit their elderly parents? Driving  a long distance there with a child is the icing  on the cake.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, geosname said:

Labour are not the party in power who should be leading by example.

Do as I say not as I do isn't a good mantra for a government.

Labour aren’t in power,correct .Are they exempt? and should they not be scrutinised as a possible future Government (lol)?Will they now sack Kinnock?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

The missus did mine the other day .I knew I was in trouble when she walked in with a knife and fork.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bycars rob said:

Boris won`t sack Cummings as he has so much information on how the brexit and election was won. Where is Boris?

On holiday isn’t he?

43 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

Not forgetting your loverboy the racist Farage who the police only had a word with.

It is one rule for us and one rule for them. And how members of the government have tried to cover for Cummings just backs this up.

I am feeling a bit ropey, my mrs is feeling ropey too.  My mum lives in Cornwall and we have a holiday home there near to where she lives. 

It's ok if I go and spend a few weeks at my holiday home isnt it, just in case the kids need looking after.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

I am feeling a bit ropey, my mrs is feeling ropey too.  My mum lives in Cornwall and we have a holiday home there near to where she lives. 

It's ok if I go and spend a few weeks at my holiday home isnt it, just in case the kids need looking after.

Will you be taking your Tinder date aswell?

Seriously though, how can this be ok?

And if it was ok, why has his mrs neglected to mention it in her covid survivor blogs and interviews.

1 hour ago, Fosse69 said:

Isn`t one idiot enough ? Who with Corona symptoms would visit their elderly parents? Driving  a long distance there with a child is the icing  on the cake.

One idiot?

We elected over 600 of the buggers