robf

Coronavirus

12 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/tens-thousands-coronavirus-tests-have-double-counted-officials/

In summary, one patient tested using saliva and nasal fluids At the same time counted as 2 tests to hit the target set.

Plus all the tests that were put in the post, and never saw the light of day, to enable them to say they were doing 100k a day. The next Bluff is the Trace and Test promised to get the schools back in June. Boris has said it will be ready at the beginning of June, but he didn't say which June.

4 hours ago, Doha said:

Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear.

Oi! Scruffy git....... did you go see your mum during the lockdown?

Yes

Ok.

If Carlsberg did investigations........

5 hours ago, Mario said:

Who do you suppose works in the positivity department at the BBC ? I think they must have been furloughed.

The whole department....... 3 chief executives.... 12 deputy chief executives.... and one foot soldier, sorry reporter....... were transfered to the clap counting department in this time of national crisis.  

A number of other workers were assigned to sift through the thousands of deaths to highlight the front line deaths.

6 hours ago, geosname said:

Yes

Ok.

Cummings is a ****,no question.Was that at the same time as when Stephen Kinnock did a 300 mile trip to visit his father for a birthday party?**** them both off ,just to balance things up a little bit.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

Cummings is a ****,no question.Was that at the same time as when Stephen Kinnock did a 300 mile trip to visit his father for a birthday party?**** them both off ,just to balance things up a little bit.

A few crucial details different here. Kinnock wasn`t suffering with covid symptoms and he didn`t stay there. He simply visited to drop off presents and sat in the yard. In no way are the two misdemeaners the same.

Of all the damage to this country Cummings has done, spreading this virus around the country is quite a minor one in my opinion. 

Edited by bycars rob

I doubt Cummings can be sacked as Boris has knobbed off on holiday again hasn`t he?

He must be due one as he has worked for about 3 weeks straight now.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, bycars rob said:

A few crucial details different here. Kinnock wasn`t suffering with covid symptoms and he didn`t stay there. He simply visited to drop off presents and sat in the yard. In no way are the two misdemeaners the same.

Of all the damage to this country Cummings has done, spreading this virus around the country is quite a minor one in my opinion. 

Lockdown means Lockdown.Stay Home meant Stay Home.My grandson still can’t visit me, at my home.You are completely wrong and your attitude suggests you are among those who have flouted the rules if you think it was ok to travel 300 miles to drop off a ***ing present.Have the Kinnocks heard of FaceTime or Online or possibly Phones?

20 minutes ago, bycars rob said:

I doubt Cummings can be sacked as Boris has knobbed off on holiday again hasn`t he?

He must be due one as he has worked for about 3 weeks straight now.

Honestly?

8 hours ago, geosname said:

Yes

Ok.

This will be a real test of integrity for Boris and the government. 

12 hours ago, tommytunstall said:

Plus all the tests that were put in the post, and never saw the light of day, to enable them to say they were doing 100k a day. The next Bluff is the Trace and Test promised to get the schools back in June. Boris has said it will be ready at the beginning of June, but he didn't say which June.

Doesn’t seem to have affected Sir Kier’s decision to send his kids to school.His wife works for the NHS,granted,but hasn’t he been working from home?I hope he hasn’t been flouting the rules?

5 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

This will be a real test of integrity for Boris and the government. 

No need for integrity,IC.Sack him.

1 hour ago, Howjy04 said:

Lockdown means Lockdown.Stay Home meant Stay Home.My grandson still can’t visit me, at my home.You are completely wrong and your attitude suggests you are among those who have flouted the rules if you think it was ok to travel 300 miles to drop off a ***ing present.Have the Kinnocks heard of FaceTime or Online or possibly Phones?

And Cumings?

19 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

No need for integrity,IC.Sack him.

That would be the right thing to do... now will the government have the integrity to actually do it.

1 minute ago, Iron Curtain said:

That would be the right thing to do... now will the government have the integrity to actually do it.

Nope because without Cummings, Boris is dead in the water.

1 hour ago, Howjy04 said:

I haven`t flouted any rules and I wouldn`t judge others who have, unlike you obviously. The good people of Kinnocks constituency will have their say over his future unlike the country on Cummings. As I have pointed out, Cummings potentially spreading the virus up the M1/A1M to Durham is the least of the misery he has helped to heap on us. 

I think I heard on the radio yesterday that Boris was going on holiday again and as we haven`t seen or heard of him yet on this story, it looks like he has along with his latest babymother and child.  Either that or he is keeping cool in a fridge again in case someone asks him a difficult question.

Christmas morning for some of you.

A real shame if it's true and there's no valid excuse. He would have to go.

Probably not going to get a knighthood for his sterling work now.

1 minute ago, Regal Beagle said:

Christmas morning for some of you.

A real shame if it's true and there's no valid excuse. He would have to go.

Probably not going to get a knighthood for his sterling work now.

Defo a wum.

• Like 1