For Us All

Sadiq Khan...oops

I think he's spot on. The UK grime scene can't be ignored by the mainstream for much longer. Yxng Bane dropping Gang Sh¡t last month was my moment of the year so far.

• Like 1

Genuinely time to stop using terms like 'loony left' and 'losers' in political conversations.

Its fair game in the Xbox Live chat for teenagers but not grown adults.

Edited by Joe B
  • Like 2

In fairness to Sadiq, Dave is absolutely class, though has never quite lived up to the promise of Six Paths EP and his Blackbox Freestyle.

Stormzy has gone too mainstream/poppy but is still capable of a banger or two for the whip, as many on here would appreciate.

I would love to see more investment in bangers for the whip.

Edited by Joe B

4 minutes ago, Joe B said:

In fairness to Sadiq, Dave is absolutely class, though has never quite lived up to the promise of Six Paths EP and his Blackbox Freestyle.

Stormzy has gone too mainstream/poppy but is still capable of a banger or two for the whip, as many on here would appreciate.

I would love to see more investment in bangers for the whip.

Word.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

Being a victim of crime must be part of living in a big city.

As a man who is obsessed with getting the facts right, you are deliberately misquoting what Khan said.

Khan said 'being prepared for terrorism is part and parcel of living in a big city' - not 'terrorism is part and parcel of living in a big city', which is what certain elements of the right attribute to him. And he's right - big cities do have to be prepared for terrorism, whether that's London, New York, Cairo, or Rome.

Its a deliberate misquotation and evidence that all sides of politics are at it these days.

3 hours ago, Joe B said:

As a man who is obsessed with getting the facts right, you are deliberately misquoting what Khan said.

Khan said 'being prepared for terrorism is part and parcel of living in a big city' - not 'terrorism is part and parcel of living in a big city', which is what certain elements of the right attribute to him. And he's right - big cities do have to be prepared for terrorism, whether that's London, New York, Cairo, or Rome.

Its a deliberate misquotation and evidence that all sides of politics are at it these days.

Splitting hairs there I think.

There is an element of acceptance in his and his party's stance on these things.

Thank god Patel is cracking down. Hopefully she can help sadiq with the soaring knife crime rates in his city afterwards. 

4 hours ago, Regal Beagle said:

Splitting hairs there I think.

There is an element of acceptance in his and his party's stance on these things.

Thank god Patel is cracking down. Hopefully she can help sadiq with the soaring knife crime rates in his city afterwards. 

Nah there is a big difference between being prepared to stop terrorism and accepting terrorism is going to happen.