Sign in to follow this  
Rampant Zebra

Ticket offer for Crawley and Bradford games

Another offer fantastic that when you consider its only 20 quid get in anyway if buy before game day .

Willing to go halves with someone as can make the Bradford game but not the Crawley one as Away on a short break to Bruges as treated my gf for her birthday.but only with a fan who cannot go on the tues .

Well done Kevin and Carol and team ,great marketing UTV 

19 hours ago, Vale fan in Alsager said:

Another offer fantastic that when you consider its only 20 quid get in anyway if buy before game day .

Willing to go halves with someone as can make the Bradford game but not the Crawley one as Away on a short break to Bruges as treated my gf for her birthday.but only with a fan who cannot go on the tues .

Well done Kevin and Carol and team ,great marketing UTV 

I don’t think it’s supposed to work like this, it’s about rewarding ppls loyalty or trying to get ppl to attend two games instead of one. Not arranging to attend separate games in the offer, which in doing so is depriving the club of essential revenue. I believe that with our owners all the money raised will be used to benefit the club in the future seasons, either through purchasing new players or just safeguarding our future.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Playa Amodores said:

I don’t think it’s supposed to work like this, it’s about rewarding ppls loyalty or trying to get ppl to attend two games instead of one. Not arranging to attend separate games in the offer, which in doing so is depriving the club of essential revenue. I believe that with our owners all the money raised will be used to benefit the club in the future seasons, either through purchasing new players or just safeguarding our future.

Not that at all it’s about marketing but most folk work shifts so for example Fred work mon to fri 14.00 to 22.00 hrs but as weekends off he as three kids a mortgage and is the only one working so it leaves him 20 quid left and he wants go Vale but he wants a bottle too inside the ground or a programme and a soft drink .

So surely knowing he cannot attend both games he would go halves on the deal with m8 who like me is working that weekend but I’m off the tues and Vale have a extra supporter for both games .

Im on holiday and you are right I should pay the 23quid admission and if no one wants do it then I will just put it on here in case someone wants save themselves a fiver off the admission mon to fri or 8 quid on the day .

UTV