onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Walsall v Port Vale

Fosse69

2 hours ago, Coyney Valiant said:

Totally agree mate it’s football not hockey  if everybody was like some of these fans that moan about swearing or standing up there would no atmosphere at all at matches 

None one is banning standing or swearing, stop making things up to be offended by.

If there's kids behind you who physically cannot see the game they've paid to see because they're 2 foot smaller than you, then it basic decency to take a seat. If you think otherwise you're a bit weird.

Kids couldn't see the game, men kicked off at being asked to sit down. They confronted the family and the kids left the game, in the first half, in tears.

Its not really defensible.

Advert

On 23/02/2020 at 22:37, Dandy Highwayman said:

wasnt that the same lad who used post on here  and pretended he went ireland for the pre season tour?

No idea, but he made children leave in tears and then punched another Vale fan. All in a good days work.

Stewards really need to start doing their jobs properly on this. I prefer standing but will only do it when I'm not blocking anyone's view if I'm on the back row. I'm desperate for safe standing!

No matter how nice you ask someone to sit down it ALWAYS ends up as an issue and before you ask you feel like you need to prepare yourself to block, shout "protect your neck" and counter with a swift chop just in case the ladsssss who can't handle their beers who are only "avin a laff n a bitta fun, we're all vale rnt we lololol" get upset that you dare ask them to stop being inconsiderate arses so everyone else can see.

It happened at man city where this thug and mates wouldn't sit down.

When asked by an old chap in front they then abused  and threatened him and anyone who said anything. 

The old chap was with his family and young grandchildren. 

It was disgusting and I hope we can route out the vermin who associate themselves with our club. 

13 hours ago, Joe B said:

None one is banning standing or swearing, stop making things up to be offended by.

If there's kids behind you who physically cannot see the game they've paid to see because they're 2 foot smaller than you, then it basic decency to take a seat. If you think otherwise you're a bit weird.

Kids couldn't see the game, men kicked off at being asked to sit down. They confronted the family and the kids left the game, in the first half, in tears.

I completely agree, claiming that because you are at a football match it somehow justifies not showing the same respect you would show for others elsewhere is wrong. The argument has been used as an excuse for violence and racism at matches in the past. Really shows how selfish and self-obsessed many people are that they feel they have the right to stop young children enjoying an afternoon of entertainment so they can behave in a way that please themselves. I've seen incredible acts of kindness by British soldiers to the local population in many very stressful situations around the world (much more stressful than any football match), so sitting down to let a child watch a game really shouldn't be a big deal.

On 25/02/2020 at 13:41, Joe B said:

I find it bizarre that people basically say “it’s a football match, that’s what’s to be expected” or making out that it adds to the atmosphere. For some people everything goes out of the window when they walk into a ground, basic respect and manners for their own fellow fans and anyone else nearby. It’s embarassing and frightening for kids and women. It’s not normal behaviour at all and there is absolutely no defence for it at all. 

Archived