vale on toower

Walsall away Tickets

Just over 2000 sold according to sentinel so 350 odd left to sell between now and 14.00 fri 21st of Feb .

Got mine 38 quid for me and my lad 18 f he was 17 only 24 quid which is brilliant so great pricing Walsall well done them for charging families great prices as a adult and a upto 18 year old 22 or 24 pounds depending on stand you in SVA 

Got mine today. Still plenty left by the looks. Can’t see us selling out but I reckon 2200/2300ish! 

You can’t see us selling out but reckon we will take 2,300ish which is what we’ve been allocated?

Ok folks.

If tomorrow's following is larger than we ever take to Crewe, when was the last time we took more fans away for a league game?

Rochdale in the promotions season, Wycombe?

5 hours ago, ollyandpatch said:

Ok folks.

If tomorrow's following is larger than we ever take to Crewe, when was the last time we took more fans away for a league game?

As you say the last time, it has to be Wolves . Apart from Crewe ,Macc, Burton our best other following was maybe the 3-2 at Coventry.

I stand to be corrected by some statto who knows every single following in the last 20 years 

3 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

Didn't they sell more tickets than there were seats at Bury on one occasion? I seem to remember a big crowd of people standing at the front of the away end with nowhere to sit. 

Was that the game where we played in t shirts?

Ok folks.
3500 plus at Wrexham 93/94 promotion season

2 hours ago, Rampant Zebra said:

Didn't they sell more tickets than there were seats at Bury on one occasion? I seem to remember a big crowd of people standing at the front of the away end with nowhere to sit. 

That was our first ever visit to Burton, had fans crammed in that terrace so they ended up stood on the pitch area behind the goal for a while whilst they moved the home fans down the terrace on the side and then put them in there with police acting as a cordon between the sets of fans. Luckily for Burton it was behind our goalkeeper at the time!

2,177 sold at the close of business.

An outstanding following that builds on sell outs at Crewe, Salford, Macclesfield, and Man City, and a consistency of 5000+ at home (6 of our last 8 home games).

Some clubs in this division couldn't dream of a home attendance of that size; and all bar a select few won't come close to an away following of that size.

Up the Whites. See yous tomorrow.

Edited by Joe B
  • Like 1