onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Walsall away Tickets

vale on toower

Advert

1 hour ago, jjvale_03 said:

2000 behind the goal and overspill of 1000 into the side stand. I think we'll do well to fill behind the goal but we've done it before so entirely possible. 

Not for a good while. Last time was first game of the season when Paynter scored/was sent off? It's an odd one as it wouldn't be up for debate that we'd sell out at the likes of Stockport or Burton if we were chasing promotion and we were playing there, both of which are almost identical distances from Walsall. 

1 hour ago, darren1810 said:

i reckon depends on next 2 results ? 

i was a bit disappointed Saturday at 461. Only an hour and a half maximum journey.

I am certain it was more. I always do Northampton and that was easily our biggest away following. There were no massive gaps in what is a pretty big stand. 

Just now, TJHValiant said:

I am certain it was more. I always do Northampton and that was easily our biggest away following. There were no massive gaps in what is a pretty big stand. 

I agree i thought a good 600. The total attendance for last season and this was almost the same which i was surprised at seeing as they are doing so well, but i agree looked a lot more than the quoted figure.

23 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

I agree i thought a good 600. The total attendance for last season and this was almost the same which i was surprised at seeing as they are doing so well, but i agree looked a lot more than the quoted figure.

Seem to remember it being full when we lost 2-0 and played with 10 men most of the game. (Capacity 900)

• Fosse69 changed the title to Walsall away Tickets
2 hours ago, The man in the pub said:

Season ticket holder but dont go many away games. Go Walsall as have a mate who is one of their fans. We always go in their club pre match, decent fodder.

If you mean The Saddlers Club ,near the car park,TMITP,I believe it is closed.I will be in the main stand with a mate of mine,lunch in the suite before the match.

1 hour ago, PVFCSVA said:

Looking forward to this one. Driving down with with my lad and then my mate and his son (his first away game). Should have a decent following. 

Any pubs where we can grab a quick pint before hand & maybe some food? 

Park Inn Hotel is about 100 yds from the away end car park.

Archived