onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Forest Green Rovers v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

1 minute ago, TJHValiant said:

A great performance. First half was outstanding but Trevor Kettle as a ref needs banning. Neither Pope or Clarke’s reds were really reds. Legge getting a yellow for minor dissent was ridiculous. Just silly. 

You could argue they should know better as players with Kettle’s reputation but even so, he seems to referee by his own standards than those set by the league.

Still great win! 

Clark's was a clear red. Off the ground and late.

Just signed this.  https://www.change.org/p/fa-and-efl-the-removal-of-trevor-kettle-from-refereeing-football-matches

He is a complete joke - loads of comments on here about his inability to keep up with play, making random decisions, and being an utter tool.

Surely some assessor will hook him out?  Wonder what Askey will have to say about him in his report?

Mitchell Clarke's red was always going to happen when you dive into a challenge with both feet off the ground like he did.  

Pope's red was just stupidity on behalf of Pope.  He should have seen what Kettle is like - dishing out yellows as tho they are sweets and only just being booked by him as well.

Oh well bring on saturday and see what side gets put out. 

At least Kettle did not get his wish seeing FGR draw the game.

Which decision are people so enraged by?

Clarks? - horrendous challenge. Late and off the ground. No issue.

Pope? - leans in and goes head to head. Yellow card in any game. Second yellow, gone. No issue

Our penalty? - correct decision

Their penalty? - 50/50, definitely not an outrageous call.

I thought Kettle got a lot of the niggling fouls wrong but Christ the forum's gone into meltdown over two probably justified red cards.

Up the Vale, and roll on Saturday.

Which decision are people so enraged by?
Clarks? - horrendous challenge. Late and off the ground. No issue.
Pope? - leans in and goes head to head. Yellow card in any game. Second yellow, gone. No issue
Our penalty? - correct decision
Their penalty? - 50/50, definitely not an outrageous call.

I thought Kettle got a lot of the niggling fouls wrong but Christ the forum's gone into meltdown over two probably justified red cards.
Up the Vale, and roll on Saturday.

It’s the fact that every game Kettle referees he has to be centre of attention
35 fouls in the game - that’s one every 3 minutes - was it really that sort of game ?

Were there really that many yellow cards merited ?

Ok reds were probably reds

But it’s just kettles game isn’t it not the players

Please don't post again during a match :-)

22 fouls given against us, but no yellow cards.  Funny old game Saint...  This ref is a proper tater.  Great effort from the Vale so far - good for our goal difference, now need to get to full time with a clean sheet.

http://chng.it/tYBj5JgNdk

I haven’t signed it because of the red cards. I’ve signed it because he has spent two decades refereeIng and still can’t tell the difference between a dive and a foul. He is totally incompetent and should be taken off the list and put on the stage where he can be the centre of attention and not ruin games for people who have paid good money to watch the players, not him. 

3 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

Great win but at a cost.  I can forgive Clark but Pope is an absolute numpty.

Bennet back in and maybe Atkinson or Smith in at RB for Satdee?

Can I ask why you forgive Clark, it was a stupid challenge miles away from anywhere.  No need to do it, the game was already won will a full compliment, put the team under more pressure and misses a big game on Saturday now

http://chng.it/tYBj5JgNdk
I haven’t signed it because of the red cards. I’ve signed it because he has spent two decades refereeIng and still can’t tell the difference between a dive and a foul. He is totally incompetent and should be taken off the list and put on the stage where he can be the centre of attention and not ruin games for people who have paid good money to watch the players, not him. 

Fully agree

Archived