onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

South Yorkshire Police

Doha

Advert

Let's wait for the cps to bring criminal charges..... don't hold your breath.

I wonder if anyone will request police body cam footage?... if they do I wonder if it will be available..... or lost/damaged as usual.

So that's why the police don't like cameras.......

1 hour ago, geosname said:

Let's wait for the cps to bring criminal charges..... don't hold your breath.

I wonder if anyone will request police body cam footage?... if they do I wonder if it will be available..... or lost/damaged as usual.

So that's why the police don't like cameras.......

It's sometime back Geo, but a similar situation involving 'over the top police behaviour' - captured on onlooker iPhones, and made available to the media, assisted the victim to launch a successful civil action. 

1 hour ago, Aussie Rules said:

It's sometime back Geo, but a similar situation involving 'over the top police behaviour' - captured on onlooker iPhones, and made available to the media, assisted the victim to launch a successful civil action. 

Witnessed it and been involved in it Barry..... many years ago.

After being advised by a solicitor not to report an incident I witnessed I made the report.... after numerous visits to my home by increasingly aggressive officers to dissuade me from continuing..... the incident was justified by superiors and no action was taken.

It just reinforced the conclusion I had come to much earlier..... the police are not your friends.

I’m always suspicious of videos where the start has clearly been edited off.

Let’s face it, as much as some would like to believe, you don’t get clubbed with a truncheon for no reason. I’m not condoning the officers actions but the video doesn’t show the whole event and so we don’t know if the actions were justified.

In my experience you get idiots giving it the big un then crying to their mum when they get given the big boy treatment.

As for labelling a group of 2-3k people scum based on the actions of one or a few people? Illogical at best.

3 hours ago, Woakesy said:

I’m always suspicious of videos where the start has clearly been edited off.

Let’s face it, as much as some would like to believe, you don’t get clubbed with a truncheon for no reason. I’m not condoning the officers actions but the video doesn’t show the whole event and so we don’t know if the actions were justified.

In my experience you get idiots giving it the big un then crying to their mum when they get given the big boy treatment.

As for labelling a group of 2-3k people scum based on the actions of one or a few people? Illogical at best.

There is no justification, except for preservation of life, for a copper twātting someone in the head with a metal baton. Their own use of force rules deem it to be deadly force and consequently its banned. Sheffield has posters up all over the city centre reminding of the risk that it only takes one punch to kill - a copper can not build up even more momentum with a run and then strike someone’s skull with a metal baton. He’s lucky the 16 year old isn’t dead. That was GBH in the video. “we don’t know if the actions were justified.” is bôllocks mate. 

Speaking of that copper, he’s from Rotherham and is well know around there and Sheffield as a hothead with a temper, lots of people who know him openly discussing his attitude on social media where the videos been posted. Evidently he shouldn’t have gotten through the system as far as he has if when faced with a confrontational scenario he can’t restrain himself from trying to fracture a teenagers skull and inflict who knows what kind of permanent brain injury with an aluminium pole. You’d be gone for 6-12 years if you’d done that.  

8 hours ago, Doha said:

There is no justification, except for preservation of life, for a copper twātting someone in the head with a metal baton. Their own use of force rules deem it to be deadly force and consequently its banned. Sheffield has posters up all over the city centre reminding of the risk that it only takes one punch to kill - a copper can not build up even more momentum with a run and then strike someone’s skull with a metal baton. He’s lucky the 16 year old isn’t dead. That was GBH in the video. “we don’t know if the actions were justified.” is bôllocks mate. 

Speaking of that copper, he’s from Rotherham and is well know around there and Sheffield as a hothead with a temper, lots of people who know him openly discussing his attitude on social media where the videos been posted. Evidently he shouldn’t have gotten through the system as far as he has if when faced with a confrontational scenario he can’t restrain himself from trying to fracture a teenagers skull and inflict who knows what kind of permanent brain injury with an aluminium pole. You’d be gone for 6-12 years if you’d done that.  

He may well be a bad apple and needs dealing with if so. I’d like to see the whole of the video though.

I have seen it at the Vale, a 70 plus year old bloke pushed to the floor by a police officer for trying to walk up a street to his car. 

The street was cordoned off by police god knows why, and he was pushed over. His son then had a go at this police officer for pushing his dad over and was arrested. 

I think he ended up with a 3year ban from matches. Shocking

Archived