The Kalamazoo Kid

Contract renewals

25 minutes ago, valefan16 said:

We have a year option on Gibbo! Great news!

Good stuff. Just leaves Legge, Smith, Amoo and Monty, and we have the spine to push on again. Hopefully the budget is slightly bigger and we can cut from the bottom and add to the top. A much better strategy than over double figures in and out every season. 

On 07/02/2020 at 19:25, Joe B said:

If we get all 5 I'll be ecstatic.

4, losing Smith, is still a good return and gives us a good group of players to build on.

Nice to see you are still representing us on oppo sites James. Enjoyed your interview with the Cobblers. Not.  REP, you are so obvious. Go away.  You can try to hide it as much as you want. But your smug condescending attitude gives you away,

You are Earle Sperm, and a Smurf fan. Go away. The way you keep creeping back on here after your  bans is poor form James.

Edited by toyahw
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, valefan16 said:

I would imagine they will look at signing him for 2 or 3 years on improved terms, rather than rolling over his existing contract for 12 months. 

1 hour ago, valefan16 said:

Cracking news, i don't want to rake up anything negative and at the end of the day football is all about opinions.

But the fact Gibbons and Worrall never / hardly got a sniff under Aspin is absolutely staggering. Anyway onwards and upwards. The renewal of the decent players is a great sign , we clearly aren't that far off are we being a really good side, that elusive mix of Pope, Bennett and Cullen rolled into one player and we would be top !!! All offer different attributes.

Nice to see you are still representing us on oppo sites James. Enjoyed your interview with the Cobblers. Not.  REP, you are so obvious. Go away.  You can try to hide it as much as you want. But your smug condescending attitude gives you away,
You are Earle Sperm, and a Smurf fan. Go away. The way you keep creeping back on here after your  bans is poor form James.

????!!!

Isn't Joe B the guy I know called Joe, surname beginning with B?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howjy04 said:

????!!!

Who cares really? REP was always pretty good on footy matters. Not sure why he ever got banned to honest.  A bit of a prig now and again, but who isn't? But yeah Joe D is REP. No problem.

4 hours ago, toyahw said:

Don't really know if all of this is a joke to be honest! I'm definitely not REP and have never met the bloke behind that account.

My name is Joe Baker, I sit at the back of the Railway Stand, I'm a secondary school teacher, was the gob of Black and Gold, and I'm disappointed, if this is serious, that you find me condescending or smug. Which posts indicate this?

I spent a great deal of time and effort as part of the Black and Gold group removing Norman, and haven't crept back anywhere after any bans.

Maybe this is some elaborate joke I'm not understanding.

Edited by Joe B
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Don't really know if all of this is a joke to be honest! I'm definitely not REP and have never met the bloke behind that account.

My name is Joe Baker, I sit at the back of the Railway Stand, I'm a secondary school teacher, was the gob of Black and Gold, and I'm disappointed, if this is serious, that you find me condescending or smug. Which posts indicate this?

I spent a great deal of time and effort as part of the Black and Gold group removing Norman, and haven't crept back anywhere after any bans.

Maybe this is some elaborate joke I'm not understanding.

I can confirm everything Joe says.  I spoke to him at Northampton on Saturday.  He is a knob but he's not REP!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jacko51 said:

I can confirm everything Joe says.  I spoke to him at Northampton on Saturday.  He is a knob but he's not REP!!!

Nicest thing you've ever said about me.

Goodness knows where this has come from... but the two posters (Joe B and REP) are chalk and cheese. Both in their opinions and style.

You May have gotten confused on this one.

• Like 1

Goodness knows where this has come from... but the two posters (Joe B and REP) are chalk and cheese. Both in their opinions and style.

You May have gotten confused on this one.

Way off the mark with this post. I know who Joe is also his mother and father who are members of this forum, and neither of them are Norman fans.

• Like 2

That post was so out there I had to read it twice. Don't profess to knowing Joe B but that post needs withdrawing or an apology as it is way wide of the mark and all rather strange 

9 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

That post was so out there I had to read it twice. Don't profess to knowing Joe B but that post needs withdrawing or an apology as it is way wide of the mark and all rather strange 

Very strange unprovoked attack. 

Is everything ok @toyahw? That just seems like a really strange, out of context message!!

great to see the club sorting contracts out this early and the players happy to sign not just the triggered contract but 2 year contracts this will help us massively when we are trying to bring in new players as they will see that players are committed to the club. we are certainly on the up off and on the pitch

• Like 1