onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Contract renewals

The Kalamazoo Kid

4 hours ago, toyahw said:

Nice to see you are still representing us on oppo sites James. Enjoyed your interview with the Cobblers. Not.  REP, you are so obvious. Go away.  You can try to hide it as much as you want. But your smug condescending attitude gives you away,

You are Earle Sperm, and a Smurf fan. Go away. The way you keep creeping back on here after your  bans is poor form James.

Don't really know if all of this is a joke to be honest! I'm definitely not REP and have never met the bloke behind that account.

My name is Joe Baker, I sit at the back of the Railway Stand, I'm a secondary school teacher, was the gob of Black and Gold, and I'm disappointed, if this is serious, that you find me condescending or smug. Which posts indicate this?

I spent a great deal of time and effort as part of the Black and Gold group removing Norman, and haven't crept back anywhere after any bans.

Maybe this is some elaborate joke I'm not understanding.

Advert

4 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Don't really know if all of this is a joke to be honest! I'm definitely not REP and have never met the bloke behind that account.

My name is Joe Baker, I sit at the back of the Railway Stand, I'm a secondary school teacher, was the gob of Black and Gold, and I'm disappointed, if this is serious, that you find me condescending or smug. Which posts indicate this?

I spent a great deal of time and effort as part of the Black and Gold group removing Norman, and haven't crept back anywhere after any bans.

I can confirm everything Joe says.  I spoke to him at Northampton on Saturday.  He is a knob but he's not REP!!!

Nice to see you are still representing us on oppo sites James. Enjoyed your interview with the Cobblers. Not.  REP, you are so obvious. Go away.  You can try to hide it as much as you want. But your smug condescending attitude gives you away,

You are Earle Sperm, and a Smurf fan. Go away. The way you keep creeping back on here after your  bans is poor form James.

Goodness knows where this has come from... but the two posters (Joe B and REP) are chalk and cheese. Both in their opinions and style.

You May have gotten confused on this one.

Goodness knows where this has come from... but the two posters (Joe B and REP) are chalk and cheese. Both in their opinions and style.

You May have gotten confused on this one.

Way off the mark with this post. I know who Joe is also his mother and father who are members of this forum, and neither of them are Norman fans.

9 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

That post was so out there I had to read it twice. Don't profess to knowing Joe B but that post needs withdrawing or an apology as it is way wide of the mark and all rather strange 

Very strange unprovoked attack. 

Is everything ok @toyahw? That just seems like a really strange, out of context message!!

Consistency is the name of the game, don't want Vale to be looking for 12+ players in the summer as in the last 4 summer transfer windows.

Just shows what a  good job JA has done in the short time he's been at Vale, he's added good players and built on the good players Brown and Aspin bought in after the debacle of summer 2016 and we now have a nucleus of a very good squad.

Have been on my hols for 2 weeks with no internet connection  but must say I'm really pleased to see Mitch Clarke back on loan, really good player at this level who can play in a number of positions, wish we could sign him permanently.

40 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

Consistency is the name of the game, don't want Vale to be looking for 12+ players in the summer as in the last 4 summer transfer windows.

Just shows what a  good job JA has done in the short time he's been at Vale, he's added good players and built on the good players Brown and Aspin bought in after the debacle of summer 2016 and we now have a nucleus of a very good squad.

Have been on my hols for 2 weeks with no internet connection  but must say I'm really pleased to see Mitch Clarke back on loan, really good player at this level who can play in a number of positions, wish we could sign him permanently.

In the sentinel Askey says he is after bringing in around 6 players in the summer... nice and steady. Looking good!

13 hours ago, Joe B said:

Thank <ovf censored> for that . Thought I’d gone daft 

I only post this due to them being our next opponents 

https://www.stroudnewsandjournal.co.uk/news/18223745.forest-green-rovers-record-operating-loss-785k-2019-set-financial-accounts/ 

But it shows you need your best (well most saleable) players tied to contracts and unfortunately, you have to sell to survive sometimes. I really hope we can go down the route of producing talent or even a similar route to Brentford (buying well (free 🙃 ) to make a profit later}.

What it shows is we need to be able to work within finincial constraints and perhaps we are lucky with a decent fanbase. 

Ecotrictity may well have helped  FGR over the years, but to push on you need more than that. Sustainabilty and I believe that is needed, so we have to spend within our means.

• 1 month later...

Archived