6 minutes ago, mbycars said:

The lad has done really well and is one that has the potential to progress into a very good professional.

I totally agree. I'm really happy with this one.

Smith, Amoo, Gibbons, Joyce and Legge need new deals now, if we can get them done before May it would be a nice settled summer at least.

Happy with Burgess sorted as he has been a very good player and the surprise performer.

6 minutes ago, valefan16 said:

Smith, Amoo, Gibbons, Joyce and Legge need new deals now, if we can get them done before May it would be a nice settled summer at least.

Happy with Burgess sorted as he has been a very good player and the surprise performer.

Reckon if the dressing room spirit is as good as they say, majority will be persuaded to stay by just that. A good feeling all round with possibility of promotion next season (if not this) must be more enticing than a move to the unknown.

5 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Reckon if the dressing room spirit is as good as they say, majority will be persuaded to stay by just that. A good feeling all round with possibility of promotion next season (if not this) must be more enticing than a move to the unknown.

That's probably fair for Legge and Joyce who are coming to the end of their careers. I'd be surprised if Smith and Gibbo took that attitude though, as I suspect they will get much greater offers elsewhere, both in salary and standard of football. 

More good news from Vale Park.  Another puzzle piece put in place by JA and Co.

Also our owners getting recognition for their work as well.

Just need some more of the quality players to sign contracts that will add to the team.

• Like 2