Sign in to follow this  
Iron Curtain

Carol and Kevin voted best owners in league 2

On 06/02/2020 at 22:09, Iron Curtain said:

It still irks me to this day that people defended that parasite to the bitter end ... that they needed the “balance of evidence” to be pushed so far to the point of the club nearly being made extinct before they APPARENTLY saw the light! 

It won’t be forgotten. 

Me too IC and the following Bratt and his cronies had at the end. We can only hope the darkest days of Port Vale are and will become an even more distant memory. I will never forget - nor should we. I will also never forget the many who demonstrated and fought for the club they love. Be proud that because of your efforts we are fortunate to have the club now in the hands of genuine people and adored by many fans both old and new.

Stay positive and look to a better future for the Port Vale family.

Edited by pete vale

One of the best things about this poll is the potential impact it will have on future player recruitment and retention. I'm sure our inability to recruit better players under the old regime was because of the reputation of our owner. Now players looking for a move, out of contract and, dare I say it, available for a fee will be much more motivated than before.

Well done, Carol and Kevin, for lifting our profile to such heights.