Beyond Brexit - A new dawn? A leap of faith?

Aussie Rules

1 hour ago, Nofinikea said:

How were the 48% of people who voted to remain in the referendum attacking democracy?  

It's quite obvious that Brexiteers have no interest in uniting the country again and this will ultimately be the failing of the whole sorry episode.  Give it a few years and you will all be begging the EU to take us back.

I dont think voting in a referendum is attacking democracy? 

Its not up to us to unite. It's up to you to accept and get on board with the wishes of the democratic majority.

Serious question - do you hope that brexit is a success or not? 

1 hour ago, Jacko51 said:

I wish people would stop quoting the Beagle's rubbish.  What's humiliating about losing a vote by less than 4%??

1 hour ago, Davebrad said:

nothing in losing it,its just hard luck, the humiliating thing is not accepting the result...

Amazing how remainers choose to wilfully misinterpret my post to mean the 48% whereas the sensible poster knows I was talking, quite clearly, about those who attacked frustrated and campaigned to overturn democracy. 

And Jacko has the nerve to call my posts rubbish.

17 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

I agree Joe. I said from the very start when the referendum was called in Feb 2016 that having a referendum to decide an issue took away the sovereignty of the elected Parliament. It was madness from the start. 

You really dont understand sovereignty do you? 

9 hours ago, For Us All said:

Who was she hateful towards?

8 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

People who had voted remain. 

That's interesting; I saw a stat that said 85% of practising Catholics voted Remain. She mustn't have meant them obviously. 

4 hours ago, philpvfc said:

Those who believe they don’t exist are probably one of those people.

I'm a secondary school teacher. Contributing to society. I assure you I got a BA from a Red Brick University.

Sorry to burst your bubble, youth, but you can't obtain a PhD in Lesbian Dance Theory, so you've made a group of people off, and are sat at home, kicking off at said hypotheticals.

Hope that goes well for you. I don't judge.

Edited by Joe B

4 hours ago, Regal Beagle said:

It's only what the left do to the power of 20.

They have to manufacture racism on an industrial scale to try and win any argument. 

Maybe an element of truth.

There are also a number of racists who dwell in Britain. Attempting to cover this up is as foolish as 'the lefts' attempts to create them.

1 hour ago, Joe B said:

You invented a group of people who obtained a completely fictional 'lesbian dance theory PhD', and then called them 'stupid'.

I suggested that thinking an education in a particular subject, fictional or otherwise, would lead to success in reality are deficient.

How is that anger?