Beyond Brexit - A new dawn? A leap of faith?

Aussie Rules

Advert:

1 minute ago, For Us All said:

Might help if you accepted facts. 

"The EU has fired a warning shot against countries using subsidies to help struggling steelworks in a further blow to UK goverment attempts to protect the British steel industry."

The Guardian 20th January,2016

So, go and find me the piece that backs up exactly what I said above.

I had an office just outside of Port Talbot at the time; I know what this did to the local community.  It was the Tories NOT the EU.  To say otherwise is just a lie.

1 minute ago, Osh said:

So, go and find me the piece that backs up exactly what I said above.

I had an office just outside of Port Talbot at the time; I know what this did to the local community.  It was the Tories NOT the EU.  To say otherwise is just a lie.

Take it up with the Guardian, somebody's telling porkies?

11 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Take it up with the Guardian, somebody's telling porkies?

No!

You take it up with the Gaurdian - its YOUR assertion.  I can prove my statement.

As usual all you do is deflect and never answer for your actions.

Pathetic!

Just now, Osh said:

No!

You take it up with the Gaurdian - its YOUR assertion.  I can prove my statement.

As usual all you do is deflect and never answer for your actions.

Pathetic!

You are doing the deflection by spelling the accusers wrongly.

Good try though.

Advert:

Just now, For Us All said:

You are doing the deflection by spelling the accusers wrongly.

Good try though.

Another deflection.  No answers.  I'd expect nothing less from people like you.

We see through you.  

46 minutes ago, For Us All said:

"The EU has fired a warning shot against countries using subsidies to help struggling steelworks in a further blow to UK goverment attempts to protect the British steel industry."

And how is that working out in regard to the trade deal we've just signed with The USA?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, hillmanhunter said:

And how is that working out in regard to the trade deal we've just signed with The USA?

Well,you'll be glad to know that countries are queuing up to do a trade deal with Brexit Britain and the USA will have to wait their turn.In fact the uk starts international talks with Canada today.We already have a rollover deal with them from our days in the EU but trade supremo Marie Trevelyan wants to unlock billions of pounds in trade by tearing up red tape.A new deal with Israel is next on the table and then the final stages of joining the CPTPP.

Onwards and upwards.

1 hour ago, For Us All said:

Bloody hell - I never thought I’d see the day when FUA used a quote from the Guardian to support his argument!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Advert:

33 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Well,you'll be glad to know that countries are queuing up to do a trade deal with Brexit Britain and the USA will have to wait their turn.In fact the uk starts international talks with Canada today.We already have a rollover deal with them from our days in the EU but trade supremo Marie Trevelyan wants to unlock billions of pounds in trade by tearing up red tape.A new deal with Israel is next on the table and then the final stages of joining the CPTPP.

Onwards and upwards.

Why do you think they are queuing up for a trade deal with the UK? Because we are desperate for deals, the other countries are calling the shots. I have asked you before do any of the deals compare to what we had with the EU?  Answer NO.

• Like 1

How much of the British Steel industry is British owned?
  • Like 1

Advert:

Working on a house that the owners own a company in Tunstall that deals a lot in the EU and they voted remain stated yesterday at first it was more work but it’s all settled down now and no real difference still saying can’t get any staff like a lot of companies he deals with suppose that’s why we turn a blind eye to illegal immigration we obviously want and need them here let’s just hope none sneak in with other ideas on there mind 

14 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

Bloody hell - I never thought I’d see the day when FUA used a quote from the Guardian to support his argument!!

I know it's unbelievable but I suppose facts are facts despite where they come from?😀