Beyond Brexit - A new dawn? A leap of faith?

Aussie Rules

1 minute ago, Osh said:

Rubbish. 

You are lying. Simple as. We all know your lying. 

Shame on you. 

Despicable.

You literally just told me that the EU is not giving up our sovereignty but trade deals are, even though the EU is a trade deal plus "better" things. 

You've posted two things which cannot both be true. You know it is true yet you have lashed out at me. Really shameful stuff.

Once again, conclusive proof that in 2022, to make remain/rejoin make sense, you have to tap out from reality completely and either lie, misunderstand, twist or misinform.

You cannot beat the truth. Just stop.

Advert:

4 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

Despicable.

You literally just told me that the EU is not giving up our sovereignty but trade deals are, even though the EU is a trade deal plus "better" things. 

You've posted two things which cannot both be true. You know it is true yet you have lashed out at me. Really shameful stuff.

Once again, conclusive proof that in 2022, to make remain/rejoin make sense, you have to tap out from reality completely and either lie, misunderstand, twist or misinform.

You cannot beat the truth. Just stop.

The membership of the EU was NOT a trade deal, we were members of a wider community that included security, aerospace, education, and so many other things. The EU is not a trade deal you fool. It's a frame work for the whole of Europe to work together in peace and to ensure we all prosper. And again, so much more than this. 

For you to try and boil this down to 'just' a trade deal shows either your ignorance or your complicit support of a total lie.

Again, YOU and people like you have been shown up to have been proved wrong. 

Your kids and grand kids will hold you in contempt, as do your fellow citizens like me. 

Please do not bother replying. I have no time fools like you 

22 minutes ago, Osh said:

The membership of the EU was NOT a trade deal, we were members of a wider community that included security, aerospace, education, and so many other things. The EU is not a trade deal you fool. It's a frame work for the whole of Europe to work together in peace and to ensure we all prosper. And again, so much more than this. 

For you to try and boil this down to 'just' a trade deal shows either your ignorance or your complicit support of a total lie.

Your kids and grand kids will hold you in contempt, as do your fellow citizens like me. 

The guy's a liar who goes running to admin and starts whingey threads if people pull him up on his shoddy behaviour. Seriously, put him on mute, life gets much better.

4 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

The guy's a liar who goes running to admin and starts whingey threads if people pull him up on his shoddy behaviour. Seriously, put him on mute, life gets much better.

Very tempted. However, I genuinely believe that, for evil to triumph, all it takes is for people like to put people like him on mute and not confront the lies. 

That's how people like Farage get so far; people like that have totally <ovf censored> our country 

Cheers m8 and have a cracker. UTV and KTF

• Like 1

Advert:

On 18/03/2022 at 10:35, For Us All said:

Was it the BBC?😀

Oh dear, talking about the BBC, they're  in the news again.

Paying out compo yet again and then another dj jailed for Savile type offences.

Never mind, they can afford it as they'll still get their license fee from me as I still have no choice.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Osh said:

Work together in peace?

Is that the same EU where ten member states sold hundreds of millions of pounds of military equipment to Russia between 2015 and 2020.Bombs from Paris,guns from Berlin and armoured cars from Rome.

France sold £130 of military kit,Germany £100 million and Italy £19 million of weapons to Russia,dodging an arms embargo established in 2014 over the annexation of Crimea.

I think you've been fooled?

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Work together in peace?

Is that the same EU where ten member states sold hundreds of millions of pounds of military equipment to Russia between 2015 and 2020.Bombs from Paris,guns from Berlin and armoured cars from Rome.

France sold £130 of military kit,Germany £100 million and Italy £19 million of weapons to Russia,dodging an arms embargo established in 2014 over the annexation of Crimea.

I think you've been fooled?

You are shitting me, right. 

Tell me about UK sales on armements you fool. 

As for peace it's for Europe. Duhhh

On 18/03/2022 at 15:43, Regal Beagle said:

It's absolutely outrageous for any remain supporter to ask for practical answers at this point. But I feel like I've answered it as best as I possibly can. I'm not actually sure what you want me to say, but thanks for not imagining I've said something else like most people do on here.

Considering we've been discussing red tape requirements for the last few pages, I think we've been talking quite practically. 

I'd like you to explain the relationship you'd expect the UK to have with The EU.

You've offered nothing so far. 

Earlier, you wrote this.

"The facts are, it certainly is possible to negotiate a deal with the EU for improved access which as access goes up, red tape should come down. It all depends on what we have to negotiate with them."

Tell me more about this deal that you have in mind.

Advert:

On 18/03/2022 at 16:22, mr.hobblesworth said:

Projection.

Mr H doesn't like me because I called out his lies. He tried to label me as a racist by changing the definition of racism, and then fell foul of his own definition of racism when it came to anti-semitism in the labour party. He blocked me because he couldn't face up to the fact that his dogma is false.

On 18/03/2022 at 16:28, Osh said:

Very tempted. However, I genuinely believe that, for evil to triumph, all it takes is for people like to put people like him on mute and not confront the lies. 

That's how people like Farage get so far; people like that have totally <ovf censored> our country 

Cheers m8 and have a cracker. UTV and KTF

Put the kool aid down. Christ almighty.

You know evil in this analogy is remain don't you?

More lies about Sir Nigel. The only way it makes sense to you is to lie. Over and over again, deeper and deeper lies.

Quite tragic really.

1 hour ago, Regal Beagle said:

Projection.

Mr H doesn't like me because I called out his lies. He tried to label me as a racist by changing the definition of racism, and then fell foul of his own definition of racism when it came to anti-semitism in the labour party. He blocked me because he couldn't face up to the fact that his dogma is false.

Clueless Labour activists and energy millionaires on the prowl RB.Very foolish.😀

Advert:

Put the kool aid down. Christ almighty.

You know evil in this analogy is remain don't you?

More lies about Sir Nigel. The only way it makes sense to you is to lie. Over and over again, deeper and deeper lies.

Quite tragic really.
Liar

5 hours ago, Coyney Valiant said:

I see bird brain has compared the British voting for brexit to the Ukrainians fighting the Russian invaders what a total fecking pr-ck and this bloke is running the country well sort of 

So bitter.

It's all about freedom which  obviously upsets the remainers,who want to be ruled by the EU.

Brexit Boris 'Getting On With The Job'.

34 minutes ago, For Us All said:

So bitter.

It's all about freedom which  obviously upsets the remainers,who want to be ruled by the EU.

Brexit Boris 'Getting On With The Job'.

Do you agree with Johnson’s comments comparing the current situation in Ukraine, with us and the EU over Brexit?

• Like 1